Dream car

Gunslinger

Hey whut is everyones dream car?

whut year, Modle, and who makes it.
and Pout a pic too.

can someone help me find a time line for me 1900's - 2004 please. car name Porsche Carrera or Porsche it dousent matter. it for a project for school and I cant find a TimeLine of Porsche and years.
If u find one pout the url on here please, and thank you my Brothers and sisters!
smile.gif

i would pick one of them james bond cars, any of em

lol Atown

but I allready told my techer whut im going todo.
and if I change eneything she wont let me or eneyone at all.

Nice car and all Kidan but do u have a chance with my Elinore? lol

1) Something that gets me from point A to point B (and mabey point C)

2) Has four wheels and an engine

*looks around*

Hey wait a minute! Thats MY car! *hugs his car* Where have you been all my life?!?!

A car that can beat tim's car when we drive around the church parking lot at 60mph.
Abs would be nice for that sharp turn too.

i like the 2003 yukon, 4 wheel drive. srry i dont have pic

I fell in love with theLambourghini Countach many years ago...and it is still my all time favourite car.  Whether an original Countach from the early 1970's or the anniversary editions.  The LambourghiniDiablo SV has turned my head a few times as well.

one of my fav cars at the moment is the '04 Hyundai Tiburon GT 6 speed...

Must love korean cars, my name is babo afterall...

You can find it on www.hyundai.com

Tiburons are some of the fastest imports when suped up. Two locals around here raced Supra vs Tiburon the tiburon won. Very small, very fast.

It's gotta be a white 1990 Dodge Shadow, touting it's beastly 94HP, 3 gear automatic transmission, and 4 cylinder engine. Oh yea. Goes 0-60... maybe.

'57 Corvette covertible, white with powder blue trim panels, white leather seats, and canvas rag top.
More realisticly obtainable would be a '69 Stingray Corvette, white of course.
As far as Bond cars go Aston Martins are quite yummy.
I'd also settle for one of the new style Mustangs.
biggrin.gif

i like my bros 87 mustang though. its kinda funky since u dont have to put in the clutch to downshift
wow.gif

glad to see you think the tiburon is kewl dead_aim... not many people I know like it.. they all like their "honda/acura civic/rsx; toyota celica/supras"

and there is always of course the new cheesy mustangs
wow.gif

Back