Dream car

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]thats y you should race explorers.....

A friend of mine raced his suburban, down a single lane gravel road in Saskatchewan. Thats up here in Canada eh. There is no room for two vehicles on the roads in his neck of the woods. So he often would go through the ditch. Jumping approaches as he went along. The suburban has neat little head shaped indents on the roof.
wow.gif

saabs are great, the one we had was a 94 9800 se, i bet it could of gone alot longer had my brother not driven it, he didnt do much if any upkeep on it, and the fan belt died twice with him, and now even in his focus, he thinks that ever start from a redlight is a race..... doesnt do much in a focus but in a saab, well those have good get up and go. i think its funny my dad drove it for over 100k miles no problem then my brother has it for like a yr and kills it:(
sad.gif
i really liked that car.

who thinks My Porsche Carrera Gt can beat Joelius car?
I think my dream car can. whut do u think i'll give u guys some tralers with my dad's Porsche and my dream car, later b/c Im not at home. im at achool.
sad.gif

mad.gif
 BOOOO!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Killa_s @ Feb. 25 2004,8:36)]
that's not cool
sad.gif
that's not my supra obviously
tounge.gif

nope my supra would kick any american muscle car
smile.gif
I dont know about that second part... but yea, it would definetly beat my stock camaro. Of course, I could always mod my car to have more hp. A camaro motor can be built to over a 1000hp
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gunslinger @ Feb. 25 2004,12:53)]who thinks My corsche Carrera Gt can beat Joelius car?
LOL... you think id expect to beat a porsche with my stock camaro?  I think an 440,000 car should have no problem with something I paid 9000 for
wink.gif

I have officially changed my mind. I actually like this truck more than any car. Didnt catch the make/model/or year but this is it here. I would like to see your slow cars beat that. *evil chuckles* hehehe

well, if I was to have a rocket engine (or whatever that is) on the back of my truck, and 35,000 HP...

I had better beat anything that moves!

kids these days with thair big expencive car that thay will neaver get in thair lives proboly. And the people that wont thair car to get sooped up with nos amd stuff, u kids proboly crash no offens but still. i'll talk to u boys when I get home. im not done talking

My dream car is definantly the toyota Supra. The thing just looks awsome and it can be modified like crazy. You can easily reach over 900 hp. Its the japanese equivalent of the lamborgini. Heres a couple sweet pics

Supra 1

For a nice look at a 900 hp supra burning out around a track follow this link.
Enjoy this

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Of course, I could always mod my car to have more hp. A camaro motor can be built to over a 1000hp

tounge.gif
so can a supra over 1500 o_o lol import vs domestic
tounge.gif
I like camaros to but I like supras better
tounge.gif

smile.gif
and it would be a carrera o_o

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Killa_s @ Mar. 03 2004,8:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Of course, I could always mod my car to have more hp.  A camaro motor can be built to over a 1000hp

tounge.gif
so can a supra over 1500 o_o lol import vs domestic
tounge.gif
I like camaros to but I like supras better
tounge.gif
I was aware of that
wink.gif
  It all comes down to who has more money under the hood
smile.gif

Back