Dream car

Im a very blessed individual and have my dream car
biggrin.gif
 . . .well, close enough.

Its a '95 Camaro Z28 . . . and yes, it's a 6 speed
biggrin.gif

Pic 1
Pic 2

My dream cars are any higher model camaro: 69 Yenko 427, 69 Z/28, 97 LT4 SS, 2002 35th Anniversary Ed... but like I said im MORE than satisfied with i have.

I saved up for it working well over a year at Kentucky Fried
mad.gif
... dont regret it at all
biggrin.gif

Im a car freak, and just like I did with computers I muliplied my knowledge of them by 100x since I bought it.  When I go to college next year I'd like to combine my interests and study/develope the computers that control everything in cars nowadays.  I cant wait to learn more about them, but I can wait to take 3 calculus classes
sad.gif
 (im horrible at math)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (babo @ Feb. 21 2004,8:25)]not bad! how much did you get it for? (looks at kfc)
Thanks! and it was 9 grand, which is actually a high price... (you can easily find one for 6) but it was exactly what I wanted down to the option, very well taken care of [which is a big/rare thing in michigan with the horrible weather and roads], and 15 miles away. I also had some inheritance that helped me, and I still have a payment on it, but im hoping to have it paid off by sometime this summer.

My favorite dream car would be a
Toyota Supra Twin Turbo
with gReddy turbos runnin 37 psi
NOS injectors with 200hp shot
forged and shotpeened pistons
over bored cylinders
HKS exhaust duals
injen quickshift
rollcage
over 1200hp
eibach shocks and springs
toyo tires

18 inch volk wheels
brembo brakes
blue neon under glow

anybody wanna race? o_O
lol this is my dream yeap....

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]glad to see you think the tiburon is kewl dead_aim... not many people I know like it.. they all like their "honda/acura civic/rsx; toyota celica/supras"

I agree with you babo I do like the Tiburon also and I am korea also but
My dream is the TT Supra
smile.gif
but the Tiburon turbo'd would be my second choice
smile.gif

I'm a car nut o_O

would u all race it?

heak I know I would Race My Porsche Carrera Gt

Its my car natcher to go fast.
If I did race everyone of u all exept the Nos guy I would win. But I know one thing is
if u have nos in your car u are a weekling nuthing personal but its true nos shows how week u are. That is whut I know.

Love
GunSlinger

I wouldn't race it....nopers. My dream car is strictly ego inflating. Thats why I don't have my dream car. I don't think my ego would fit into it. grrr

I live in the country that invented potholes, I couldn't race it. 6 seconds in and I'd bottom the Bull out and leave a good chunk if it on the road somewhere
blues.gif

but, it'd be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Haha I know the rd I usually gun it down has potholes on both sides so I ride the middle praying another car doesnt come
cool.gif

<3 living on the edge

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]if u have nos in your car u are a weekling nuthing personal but its true nos shows how week u are. That is whut I know.

ahem that's 1200hp without nos
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
mad.gif

done deal...
smile.gif

I have me truck. I can go over and through potholes. Speed bumps? take em at 30mph, u don't feel them. Soft shoulder? Not a problem. Rough terrain? My son LOVES it. He sits in his car seat all strapped in, leaning forward ready for the next bound, with a big ole silly grin on his face.

gg shoddy county maintenance
biggrin.gif

My ideal truck: 2002 White Chevrolet 2500 Quad Cab on a 3inch body left+6inch suspension lift on 44'inch super swampers. God loves a Redneck.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Feb. 23 2004,1:12)]Id race it w/out a doubt, 700hp++ (after I suped it up) would rock some of these rice rockets.
You dont need a 700 hp car to beat a rice rocket.  I have NO problem with 300hp
wink.gif
 and several thousands of imaginary dollars still in my pockets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Feb. 24 2004,12:29)]My ideal truck: 2002 White Chevrolet 2500 Quad Cab on a 3inch body left+6inch suspension lift on 44'inch super swampers. God loves a Redneck.
I concur... except for the white part
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ Feb. 24 2004,5:58)]thats y you should race explorers.....
cool.gif
better make sure you dont have firestone tires!

Lion, I own a 88' Saab 900 S. Heated seats, power windows. It takes me everywhere, and only dies once in awhile. I could drive that thing for days. I don't know if I'm going to stay faithful to saab though, maybe if I can find a nice 900 Turbo Convertable somewhere I will. Their selection is very limited.

As to putting in the clutch to downshift, you don't have to really do that in any car. Pull it out of gear, rev the engine, let the RPMs fall while you push it into whatever lower gear, it should pop in right when it lines up. I drive my saab clutchless when I'm getting on the highway sometimes. It's going to get so wrecked in a few years, going to drive it into the ground before I get a new car. I'm thinking Grand Prix or possibly Focus whenever the saab dies (they're known to run forever).

Back