FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

Funny... I was having a discussion with a bud of mine today while he ate carrots...

Carrot cake OK(as long as its moist)
Steamed to soft crinkle cut carrots with some salt OK.

other than that.. rabbit food
Bugs-Bunny-Carrot-icon.png

I'll eat carrots in most formats, but NOT carrot cake. Really any spice cake is gross to me. I don't like gingersnaps and the like either. :( I'm weird.

I have had shredded carrots on a sandwich. They stayed put with a layer of cream cheese or something. I'm not sure where I had this because it's not something I'd do myself. It was fine and tasty, just not something I'd make a point of doing.

Carrot cake was a pre-vegan favorite of mine. It had nothing to do with the carrots - it was more the icing than anything.

I am staying in today because of snow so might make this.
Home made bread.

I am staying in today because of snow so might make this.
Home made bread.

I used the bread machine a week ago to make some Red's Mill gluten free bread. I have to say it was quite tasty. We are now starting to find the better gluten free products which is great.

My wife makes homemade bread every other day. Sometimes I wonder if she'll leave me if she ever realizes that she is too good for me.

What is your favorite comfort food? For my better half and I it would be either biscuits and gravy or bean soup with cornbread.

Can we rename that somehow? Something so good shouldn't be named after the French. Although, it does give me terrible gas, maybe that is the french part.....

My wife makes them sometimes and they are fantastic. But the cost is so much more than even premium store bought.

Never have had the time/patience/willingness to make a mess(???) to do it. I'm not even 100% sure if I've had them, ever. Though I'm pretty sure my grandma has made them for chicken and noodles.

Back