FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

Tuna - Solid White Albacore in water. I put Helman's Mayo in it, but I like a bit more mayo than my family. I make theirs with enough mayo to hold together, and a tad more for mine.

Raman - I eat it for lunch. I've tried adding a little Thai peanut sauce to it after draining most of the broth. It was ok, I haven't bothered since.

We don't do ramen anymore for the most part. But I used to add frozen veggies, then break an egg in it at the last minute (like literally for the last 60 seconds of cooking) and stir it around.

Talking about the kind you make on the stove. Wouldn't put an egg in cup ramen. Probably doesn't need to be said, but thought I'd clarify just in case. :p

Only problem with Ramen is that it pushes the envelope for carbs and calories, so the only thing you can have with it is some fresh veggies, which are a "free" for me.

Ramen(Nissin brand): Half packet of "flavor" (oriental[for vegans]or chicken) and two slices of good quality American cheese slices(yeah the fake stuff like Kraft singles)

Cow Rocket if I'm going to burn my fat or meat choices with it I'll slice up a hot mettewurst in it. Of course that means I have to be super good the rest of the day. I have lost about 10 lbs so far and ain't backing down.

Cow Rocket if I'm going to burn my fat or meat choices with it I'll slice up a hot mettewurst in it. Of course that means I have to be super good the rest of the day. I have lost about 10 lbs so far and ain't backing down.
I stopped eating 1/2lb melted mozzarella as a snack. Also, have a really big salad with every meal (balsamic vinegar is fantastic). Lost 45 lbs since March. yeah, lifestyle change..

lets do it together.... lost another 3... here comes 50lbs.

Oddly enough, I don't "feel" any better/lighter. Have tightened belt about 6 inches tho and pants are waaaaay too big.. :D

Still too early for measurable success other than a notch or two.
Green, or red, or yellow pepper rings
All by their lonesome.

I have always loved bell peppers, and several years ago, I decided to sit and eat an entire green pepper myself. After that...not as much a fan of peppers. I like them again now, but I'll never eat one all by myself again. My daughter loves peppers of all colors, but she loves the red ones the best. I do think the sweeter ones are best to eat alone.

Because we get them for free, and because it takes us a while to work through a big box we have a lot of:

Cheerios or Multigrain Cheerios

right now. Even generic are ok.

Multigrain Cheerios seems to have a habit of upsetting my stomach. I prefer plain ol' Cheerios and eat them every day. Probably would also taste good with blueberries. Hm...

It's been so long since I've had Cheerios, I can't even remember. I think I liked the multigrain though.

Since I eat at least two a day.....

Big mix of red and green lettuce
Cucumber
Red and green peppers
Dash of pepper
And the best part: balsamic vinaigrette

Plate licking good(yes, I lick the plate)

Edit: lost 50lbs in 3 months eating them

Romaine lettuce...cheese...croutons...ranch dressing.

I've only recently begun adding dressing. I really prefer salads plain. But, trying to gain weight, and every little bit helps....

Meh. Just attempting to get back to a healthy weight after my stomach decided in my early teens it couldn't be bothered with keeping anything down.

That's ok we will forgive you this once. Now while on the thought of cereal does anyone eat
Life

And what was the the commercial punch line a long time ago?

"He likes it!"

If I've had it, which it seems like I would have at least once at some point, I don't remember anything about what it's like.

Back