FOOD AGAIN!!!!!!

Home made noodles with home made beef goulash. Now we have to learn how to make gluten free noodles.

Enjoy your fish, the rest.. ewwwwww

He tells us that salt and freshwater fish with fins and scales may be eaten (Leviticus:11:9-12), but water creatures without those characteristics (catfish, lobsters, crabs, shrimp, mussels, clams, oysters, squid, octopi, etc.) should not be eaten.

OK here goes a dirty four letter word, your thoughts please. And yes vegans can weigh in (so to speak).

Diet

And yes I know that a true diet, not a fad, is a total lifestyle change. I will enter some of my changes as we go.

I stopped eating 1/2lb melted mozzarella as a snack. Also, have a really big salad with every meal (balsamic vinegar is fantastic). Lost 45 lbs since March. yeah, lifestyle change..

Last edited:
Lost 45 lbs since March.

Congratulations. I know how hard it can be to lose weight. I've managed to lose 25 lbs. over the past two years and keep it off and it only took cutting out junk food and eating smaller portions (I was still eating like I was still 18) and a more regular amount of exercise (What? I do one sit up guaranteed everyday... I get out of bed in the morning and I lay back down at night). I find that taking a brisk walk for at least 45 mins. to an hour at least 3 times a week is good. Of course it's easier since I've gotten the treadmill so that I can continue during the cold winter months. I hope to lose still another 10-20 lbs. because I still feel that it would be good to lose the extra belly fat. However, the only downside to "dieting" is the fact that your clothes no longer fit properly... I need to go buy some new pants... Everything feels a bit on the swampy side now... :p

Again, congrats on the weightloss :D

Is that Tuna in water or Tuna in oil or just Fresh Tuna? I prefer to mix my tuna with a little bit of mayo... makes it just a bit smoother to spread.

Never in oil.. ewwww. True story: I had 2 tuna sandwiches for lunch for four years. Became ill and the doctors couldn't figure it out. Turns out I had mercury poisoning, haven't had tuna since.....

Back