Fun with Webcams!

200 x 250, about 67 kb. I read the instructions first... :D

And I'm on DSL, so I don't know what the problem could be... But I'll blame network demons...

af15re2.jpg

Since I won't be uploading a profile pic anytime soon, here's one I've posted on another site.

Last edited:
of course by a waterfall! In Colorado of All places!! lol I know it is probably in Georgia.

MM, since it doesn't work for you, would you like me to add one for you? If so, just post it or PM it to me and I'll get it on there for you.

Thrawn said:
(MM's not bad-looking either. ;) )

I almost said that myself but I didn't want Dorkelf or MM to get the Wrong Idea :).

PSSST Paul your a Lucky guy which I know you already know :)

I'd say she looks good but by the looks of how the other people got treated I'll stick to complementing the redhead on my soccer team. :p

The waterfall is Upper Cullasaja Falls in North Carolina, just the other side of the state line. It's part of a string of five absolutely gorgeous waterfalls leading to Highlands, NC.

And thanks for the compliments. I'll take them in the spirit they were intended.

Besides, I'm too old for any of you anyway... ;)

Hehe......too old? Nah....not gonna go there.

All I'll say is that you look like a wholesome Christian lady. And I've told you before that Paul is blessed to have someone wiith such a pleasant chuckle.

MaidMirawyn said:
Besides, I'm too old for any of you anyway... ;)

Plus the whole married thing...
Guess you'll have to pass on the blue guy. Sorry. :cool: :D

Halonic said:
All I'll say is that you look like a wholesome Christian lady. And I've told you before that Paul is blessed to have someone wiith such a pleasant chuckle.

There ya go. That's pretty much what I was going for. :)

i have problems finding women who aren't going away to grad school.... guess that's what i get for being a 5-year undergrad.... with 2 semesters left....:rolleyes:

Baron Squirrel said:
i have problems finding women who aren't going away to grad school.... guess that's what i get for being a 5-year undergrad.... with 2 semesters left....:rolleyes:
Well, here's some encouragement for you: women can be converted to gamers! You just have to look for the signs of a likely candidate: other geek interests, likes some type of games, not intimidated by large groups of guys.... :D

I wasn't really a gamer until the last four or so years, believe it or not. And look where I am now!

My husband claims his avatar is his picture, but I don't see the resemblance (for which I'm ever so grateful). So here's a better representation. He usually wears glasses, but other than that, here he is...

Paul-thirty-first-bday-sm.jpg

It's about a year and a half old. I really need to find a more current pic...

lol, I've never seen that expression before Dredd. I googled it to find out what it means and then added it to the online urban dictionary (a resouce for slang terms). I had to provide an example of usage, so I submitted the following example:

Andrew who calls himself one2dredd and plays only female characters in online games once called me a big cheeser because of my wide grin.

:cool:

Last edited:
ChickenSoup said:
I'll stick to complementing the redhead on my soccer team. :p
Hmmm...somehow I missed that part last time! Makes you wonder...

Just remember, be nice, keep it tasteful, and don't stalk. ;)

Believe me, a girl who feels stalked will run very, very quickly the other way!

Back