Fun with Webcams!

Halonic said:
Southern drawl? Ya'll are the ones with the accents.
Agreed!

Halonic said:
Dea really messed me up because I can't get the Maid Mirawyn avatar out of my mind when I think of her.
Well, I doubt more than a couple of you would ever meet me (if anyone at all does). Maid Mirawyn, however, you see often. So the choice was easy!

And, of course, I look nothing like my toon. I'm not that tall (only 5' 6 1/2"), and I don't have red hair (more's the pity). But then, my cousin the stylist has offered me free services at the fancy salon where she works...no telling what will happen when Paul goes out of town again!

In common: We both wear lots of red and have excellent posture! Oh, and we like jewelry... (Maid Mirawyn even wears earrings and a fancy hair ornament!)

Last edited:
MaidMirawyn said:
Isn't anyone else going to post photos? I WANT MORE PHOTOS!

Im thinking about posting my senior pics, when i figure out how to get them on this comp. i will post them...and you will be amazed ;)

Halonic said:
Sadly I don't have the beard any more. Beards are not allowed at the place where I am now employed. It will reappear immediately upon retirement.
Where do you work???

Halonic said:
Dea really messed me up because I can't get the Maid Mirawyn avatar out of my mind when I think of her.
Yeah, it took me for a loop too. :)

Halonic said:
Thrawn was younger than I anticipated.
w00t!!! /highfive! :D Somebody (who's actually an adult!) thought I was older than I actually am! I feel happy now. (I think there's a limit between 20-25 where this ceases to become cool...But I'm still 18, so I'm entitled to my happiness. :D )
What makes you say that though, if I might ask?

Halonic said:
And I STILL wanna know what Andrew is hiding under that helmet.
Don't we all, don't we all... :rolleyes:

I work in a lab at a chemical company. We have full face respirators to wear in case something bad happens and you can not get a good seal from your respirator if you have a beard. Company policy will not allow them. Mustaches are allowed if they don't extend past the corners of the mouth.

Dunno why I thought you were older.....no reason in particular.

I think we might need to put up a poll speculating what Andrew has under that helmet.

Halonic said:
I think we might need to put up a poll speculating what Andrew has under that helmet.
A fro, perhaps?

And Thrawn, I know the feeling. No one ever believes I'm my age. When I was 26, a couple of friends at the Baptist Student Union made me pass around my driver's license to prove I was't 20... And when Dorkelf and I were getting married, strangers kept telling us we were too young–and we were 22 (almost 23)!

Halonic said:
I work in a lab at a chemical company. We have full face respirators to wear in case something bad happens and you can not get a good seal from your respirator if you have a beard. Company policy will not allow them. Mustaches are allowed if they don't extend past the corners of the mouth.

The military has the same policy. You can't have facial hair other than a mustache that doesn't extend beyond the edges of your mouth. The reason is the same. You never know when the enemy is gonna use a chemical weapon against you.

Here's the pic that I have on the website...

62_445d82931502b.jpg

Last edited:
slalomdms said:
Here are a few senior pictures from last year.
Very nice. You look all respectable and everything!

Actually, you all look like nice, respectable guys. Some of the pictures are stranger than others, but still...

what's funny is, I posted that same picture(the one with the pot, not the dingojedi) and said it was souphead.

psh... dingo jedi...
my ninja pirate will kill it anyday.

So here's a picture of me. First two weeks of May I was able to go on a study tour of Israel. It was truely awesome, to see the land, to study ON SITE. A must do, if anyone is thinking of going I can recommend a great group.
This is me on the Temple Mount with the Golden Dome of the Rock in the background.
TempleMount--MeinfrontofGoldenDome.jpg

Note: be wary of suicide bombers and other terrorists while touring the Middle East. Draken is in no way responsible for any loss of material goods or bodily functions if attacked. Parental supervision required unless above the age of 31.

Back