Fun with Webcams!

measajedi25mw.png

measajedi25mw.png

Oooo... how 'bout THAT Archy? *hopes ArchAngel does not remember that the Jedi with a transplanted face was the one who was killed in SW: Ep. 1*

ninja pirates > darth maul
darth maul > quigon dingo

by the transitive property...
ninja pirates > quigon dingo

At least now we know who ate your baby. It was CS!

That is a reference to a Friends episode where Phoebe, Joey and Chandler lose Ross's kid on the bus, and Phoebe tells Ross, in an Australian accent, "A dingo ate your baby!"

LOL

I thought of Oz first...

But then I went to Wiki, and apparently dingoes eating babies appears repeatedly in pop culture. It's a reference to the disappearance of an Australian baby where the mom claimed the little girl had been eaten by dingoes. She was convicted of murder, but has been exonerated. No body has ever been found (just bits of bloodstained clothing), and the case is officially unsolved.

It was funnier before I looked at Wikipedia... :(

The ninja pirates held her captive and forced her to look it up, they were probably the ones that killed the baby. Its all one big cover up plot to get us to believe that dingos had infact killed it.

astrod00d said:
We need Jack Bauer.

Random Jack Bauer facts!
  • The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives.
  • If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".
  • Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.
w00t.

In the first four seasons of 24, Jack Bauer killed 93 terrorists. That's 93 terrorists in 96 hours. Sounds to me like he's slippin--GWAHK! AAUGH!! GASP!

THIS IS JACK BAUER. DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO QUESTION MY EFFICIENCY?

Steven Seagal can beat Jack Bauer. nobody can beat Steven Seagal.

Chuck Norris probably will be able to beat him too. because Chuck has godly might.

slalomdms said:
wow we went from posting pictures to star wars dingo's to Jack Bayer.:confused:
Now thats what i call a thread.:eek:
Nah, that's nothing. You need to come visit Fans for Christ. We have a thread on page number 666...I think it's 15 posts per page. :D

We have several that are over 100 pages. The newbie introduction thread alone has 1,835 posts...

Hehe, brings to mind a funny story.
We were driving along one day, when suddenly, my dad pulls the car over to the side of the road, jumps out and starts running around the car, chanting or something. (It was a back road, so there was no traffic or anything) My mom, my brother and I are all staring at him from inside the car like he's got 6 heads or something. :confused:
Finally, after the 4th or 5th time around the car, he gets back in. Of course, Mom's like "What the?" and Dad points to the odometer, which read 66,666.
There was a distinct stereo effect as "Oh my gosh..." was issued by 3 different mouths...:rolleyes:

Thrawn said:
Hehe, brings to mind a funny story.
We were driving along one day, when suddenly, my dad pulls the car over to the side of the road, jumps out and starts running around the car, chanting or something. (It was a back road, so there was no traffic or anything) My mom, my brother and I are all staring at him from inside the car like he's got 6 heads or something. :confused:
Finally, after the 4th or 5th time around the car, he gets back in. Of course, Mom's like "What the?" and Dad points to the odometer, which read 66,666.
There was a distinct stereo effect as "Oh my gosh..." was issued by 3 different mouths...:rolleyes:
And what was running around the car supposed to accomplish? I'm confused! :confused:

Back