GFC game servers

SilentAssassin said:
phhh, tell them "FIX IT NOW!"

yeah, no kidding, I have called 3 times in the last month. I'm really getting frustrated with them. I ordered the 6mbit download, 768kbit upload plan over a month ago, and right now i'm getting 2.6mbits down, 750kbit upload. If and when they do fix the problem, I should be getting about 7mbits download, 850kbits upload. But who knows when it is fixed.

Are there any clean CSS servers? I don't like 1.6 because it's uglier than Everquest and the movement goes weird when you get latency spikes.

I know many of you are militantly anti-Source. Please don't smite me...

mmm... well that is HORRIBLE. a month and they are still not provding propoerly... ask them for partial refund for what you SHOIULD be paying. btw, custom maps down still right?

kraniac said:
Are there any clean CSS servers? I don't like 1.6 because it's uglier than Everquest and the movement goes weird when you get latency spikes.

I know many of you are militantly anti-Source. Please don't smite me...

I have cs source installed and mostly configured to work. But i'm doing the same, waiting for some kind of anti cheat (namely VAC2). Once that comes out, I will fire up cs source for GFC and take down the cs 1.6 server. It all depends on when VAC2 is released.

waiting for some kind of anti cheat (namely VAC2). Once that comes out, I will fire up cs source for GFC and take down the cs 1.6 server. It all depends on when VAC2 is released.

So what is BWP CS Source using?

-=BWP=- Christian CSS VAC ENABLED

Valve Anti-Cheat: Secure

I found out some information that is interesting, mani admin mod has a built in anti cheat hacker and banning module, I'm looking into it now, if this is true and works, hello cs source server :)

Back