Halo PC question

remember that demos r usually toned down versions of the game, since they r freely available to people of all ages.

And then there's games like the Mac version of Command and Conquer, which was rated M for blood and gore, while the PC ver. was rated T.

Does anyone remember an M rated ver. of StarCraft? Why was it rated like that?

yeah, i saw it in the stores. it was m for language, animated blood and gore, and violence. i knida agree with it.

Hi, I don't know if this has been adressed, but Halo PC's blood can be turned off. Just hit F2 and then Video settings, then turn Decals to "off"

If you are a Halo freak, or just like Halo, go to halo.bungie.org

They have TONS of Halo stuff and a great forum.

I really like Halo....I could drone on and on and on about it, but no one would really like that.

what?

rock.gif
???

That was a little random.

You do know that a little more information is required...?

Okay. So, what should we petition? I mean, it is quite obvious that many people do not have an...exactly high opinion of the ESRB. How do we craft this? We need to have a formulated view that will show those who are unhappy with this organization that we mean to have things changed. Any suggestions?

to start with, they need to adhere to their so called standards, which in everycase of any game i look at, they all fall short of wht they claim to want to do. They mis-rate games all the time, falsely deceiving the public into the subjective views of gaming, sry if this is a little to broad, so let me think on it for a while.

YAY!!! A petition! Are we really going to do it? I'd love to!

Wait...what are we petitioning for? The rating? To change to T? I'm all up for that. ...but not if we change it to AO...

Back