Jan 2007 SoE/SOE Cape Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This elephant?

soe2wz.jpg

figured i would get this in before anyone else had the idea

GuildBanner1.jpg

The tree of life, and the triangle is for the trinity supporting it (background doesnt have to be the same color... maybe gold is better)

My next one might come later

New capes

I made a few designs nothing special just some ideas to throw at u.
gw020.jpg

gw019.jpg

lemme know what u think

Titan
AKA Baroness Jamella

Last edited:
The first pair look like a crown of thorns with some flowers in it. This symbolizes Christs sacrifice for us, and the light symbolies that through his death is our salvation. the capes shapes are different. I like it a lot. :D

This one symbolizes the Tree of Life, with a cross like symbol in the background. the difference is the cape shape, one has one point the other has like two

it also wouldnt let me make them bigger, sry they are so small. maybe someone could blow them up for me? Thanks to anyone who does.

here ya go.
first one
gw1588um.jpg

second
gw1603oo.jpg

why thank you Pasta! Looks like you got in the guild just at the right time.

Ok, here is my entry, although I see that the basic idea has already been done.

I figure that since we are the Tribe of Judah, we should have a lion. Here's a lion with the light of Heaven shining down on him.

guildcape9fc.jpg

Titan please choose two and remove the other two we are limiting the entries to two per person (either two pairs or tow sinlges).

Thanks
Rho

Wow there are a lot more entries this time then last, and quite a few of them overlap. good luck officers! ;)

Ok, here's my entry:

First one is The Lion of the Tribe of Judah(seems popular ;)), alteration is white instead of black on the bottom. The second one represents The Peace that Christ gives all believers, alterations can have the green colors switched.

CapeDesign2.jpg

Last edited:
Thought I'd join the fun this time around. Here are my entries, separated by emblem color for each group/guild (SoE/SOE). Both represent this verse...

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Cape1.jpg

Red for the blood of Christ, flames for the Holy Spirit, and the swords for the verse (I couldn't find a single blade except for the broken one, and God's Word is not broken).

Cape2.jpg

Blue and purple represent the veil that was torn when Jesus was crucified, and the swords again for the verse.

Hope you likey. :D

The elephant one I believe Lady Cordilla Ann is the guildy who won the contest by Anet!

Thought I'd join the fun this time around. Here are my entries, separated by emblem color for each group/guild (SoE/SOE). Both represent this verse...

Cape1.jpg

Red for the blood of Christ, flames for the Holy Spirit, and the swords for the verse (I couldn't find a single blade except for the broken one, and God's Word is not broken).

Cape2.jpg

Blue and purple represent the veil that was torn when Jesus was crucified, and the swords again for the verse.

Hope you likey. :D
I like the first one along with the scriptural reference. I think it would look even better if the capes weren't pointy at the bottom. For some reason, those pointy capes remind me of dracula. :p

cap2up.jpg
cap11ky.jpg

The reason for the fish is because Jesus said come with me an I will make you fishers of men. We should always strive to be in good spirit and helping others while we play also witnessing whenever there is a chance.
In Matthew 13:47 it says, "Once again the kingdom of heaven is like a net that was let down into the lake and caought all kinds of fish." Like those fish we here in this guild are all different but have one great thing in common our love for Jesus, and nothing would be better than spreading that love to others in game.

cap26ad.jpg
cap01hr.jpg

The hands represent Jesus's hands, the hands of a man who sacrificed himself on the cross. They also stand as a reminder that everyday we should reach out just like he did for us.

Last edited:
I like the first one along with the scriptural reference. I think it would look even better if the capes weren't pointy at the bottom. For some reason, those pointy capes remind me of dracula. :p

Thanks. :)

Is there a way to change the bottom of the cape? I thought that the edge was just whatever came with the detail/background design. :confused:

I also couldn't figure out how to flip the details.

Yes, below the cape is 4 buttons with arrows on them. I think the buttons with double arrows on them are for changing the shape of the cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back