Kara team 3 sunday nights(adding wednesday later)

this group will be finalized by Thursday please don't go to kara with your kara for this group this week if you want to run with us full time.

I will always defer to prot warriors for tanking duties, but should you ever find yourself in need of an off tank I think that Darth should be geared enough for the job.

I think I should be able to help out with innervates and tranquility (aoe heal) in pinch situations when I am doing dps.

It will probably be a while before Brynnia will be ready for Kara. I need to get her gear up to where it needs to be as well as respec her Holy and get back into practice on the healing side. Plus she needs to get keyed.

So you can take her off the list for now if you like... eventually when she IS keyed and ready to go I'll be glad to sub in if needed. :)

final group for kara week 1
For tanks
Rhys
Samsomite (if can make)

dps/tank
Darthmuled

sub
Guilo
artwin

Healers
Shebaely (if can make)
Kagnus/Malcolm

dps/healer
vigur

Dps
Reets
Kahless
Moonscipher
mogrins

sub
Galuk (hunter)
nexyus/lexyus
Debridement

please be ready at 7:15 with pots, food and anything else needed.

Last edited:
we got midmight down and got to moroes next weke both of them and then go fromt here.

We are also moving to 6:30 server time.

congrats guys! You'll be at the Opera in no time.... which is probably the coolest encounter, in my opinion :)

we are in need of a healer for this sunday and most likely here on pally be nice but any healer will do let me or tone know

this is not a good sign :S the 1 night i am not there and you clean house. maybe i need to get more of my spellfire set so i can do better dps before the next run :(

this is not a good sign :S the 1 night i am not there and you clean house. maybe i need to get more of my spellfire set so i can do better dps before the next run :(

Don't feel bad, we had a lot of different players during that run, and also players playing some different roles too. I was tanking/off tanking most of the night, and by the Maiden, I was doing my best to try and heal. :p

Oh and getting your spellfire is never a bad thing!

We still need more healers going forward, so I for one am working on my priest here and there (he's lvl 66). Though he is sort of a medium term project right now... it's going to take a while to get him leveled up and geared.

Simply put, time constraints (and my normal group) will dictate, but if I'm available, I can bring my priest.

In addition, I know we have some up-and-coming people to help fill in that need to run the attunement process. I'd be happy to help. I can tank (kinda), heal (kinda), or DPS (kinda) with multiple different toons to fill a group. Just give me a shout.

Back