Please Read: PS3 Game Nights

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
While we have a few new members, updated lists, and some awesome titles releasing in the next few months, I wanted to make sure that we are also playing together as a community at least once a week. I know we each have busy schedules with work/family/schooling or live in different timezones, so I'm gonna make this quick and simple.

1) What game(s) would you want to play?

2) Would you mind gaming on Saturday/Sunday (all day), or would a week night (set time) be better?

From the PS3 game list, it seems like the more populated choices would be Burnout Paradise (six people), Little Big Planet (eight), and Uncharted 2 (six).

Suggest a game if you would like to play something other than these three with other folks.

With enough feedback and discussion, we'll get something rolling by (hopefully) the third week of September if not sooner. I'll be messaging those on PSN and making sure they see the thread. If you know a Christian friend who has a PS3 and is looking for others to play with, feel free to let them know about us!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Lol... If you guys make me get uncharted 2 now....

Uncharted 2 or LBP are the two I'm down with. And I work every weekend (nights), so a week night would be better for me.

I <3 MAG. More people should have it.

I don't have a time I can commit to yet. Once I have a monitor for my hypothetical PC that I can plug my PS3 into, I won't have the unpredictable "family wants the TV" scheduling difficulty.

That should happen soon. I'll let you know when it does. Currently, my courses are scheduled for mornings on Monday-Thrusday; Friday-Sunday look to be wide open. This is pending hopeful employment.

I'm fine with those three listed games, up for MAG or maybe picking up Killzone 2 again in the near future if people want to play that.

My schedule is college classes from 1 pm to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, nights and weekends are free, so it's rather flexible.

kk wellllllllll...

Uh. I'd like to get back into WKC. And MAG. Don't have a fixed time I can play yet. With my early morning schedule kickin' in super soon... I'm gonna have to call it a night at like... 10PM Pacific Sunday-Wednesday.

I'll be buying a monitor ASAP, so I'll be able to say "yeah... barring special events... I'll be available at this time." As a rule, though, I can get on pretty much any time, but 6-9PM Pacific is the hardest time to get on (due to... y'know... sharing the TV with a TV-loving family).

Did someone say ogres? I have a +9 ogre slaying knife...

Anyone maybe up for a castle crashers night? I think most folks have it and if you don't, it is very much worth the $15. Co-op is super easy for us to hook up.

I have the game, just can't find the free time to play it. T_T

Guess our Sony nights are going to be Thursday (doesn't interfere with the standard PC gaming nights) and Saturday since the schedules are split up for a few of our members.

Let's give this a shot when Saturday, October 2nd comes around. Sound good?

You have my sword.

(assuming it's something I have; I'm available ~8 CDT)

Back