Please Read: PS3 Game Nights

I'd be up for LBP, don't have the extra content but that's ok. Or hey, we could roll some WKC if the only people who show up are the people commenting on this thread.

I will try to be around 8 CDT-ish.

I'll try to remember. If not, you haz mah digitz Keero-san.

Well. Mebbe.

Drew has my LBP right now, though. Soooooooo... yeah... but don't let me hold you back.

Missed Ryan by about 20 minutes, waited from 4:50->5:40ish then had to do a family event. Just checked and missed both of you guys by 10 minutes. Go go Thursday. -.-

Yeah, I missed you by 4 minutes earlier. Ah well, we'll get it together. :)

Sorry, dudes. I totally forgot about it. I was probably watching a movie at the time, too... so I wouldn't have even realized that I was actually... y'know... signed in. Mah bad. Will try again for Thursday.

:: bump ::

Anyone up for anything? Castle Crashers? White Knight Chronicles? Something from PSN+?

Well in that case may be me and my brother for some Castle Crashers. :D

I wish we all had MAG. Chapter nights in MAG would be sick.

What's our plan for today, Fearless Leader?

Missed last night due to Japanese quizzes for class this morning. T_T As for today... I'd be up for some MAG tonight after class. And maybe some Burnout Paradise or LBP Saturday?

Also, that's Fearless Co-Leader to you, pal. :p

...wow. It's Friday. I definitely thought it was Thursday in that post.

Being sick, missing school all week... definitely messes up my sense of time. XD

And Fearless CO-Leader, dat Burnout sounds good. Drew has my copy of LBP, so... yeah. Gonna have to reacquire. :p

I generally make a rule not to buy any FPS that my wife can't play alongside me, but I may have to make an exception for MAG.

I generally make a rule not to buy any FPS that my wife can't play alongside me, but I may have to make an exception for MAG.
Understandable.

I'm not usually an FPS fan, but MAG is an exception. I love it. A lot.

Also, mebbe, just mebbe, I'll have SCIV today or tomorrow for game day.

Played Burnout with Keero-san for quite a while last weekend.

I'm not usually an FPS fan, but MAG is an exception. I love it. A lot.
I wish there was a demo for MAG. :( But I understand why there's not.

So is PS3 Game Night (hey, we need a witty name for the event) on Saturdays or Thursdays?

So is PS3 Game Night (hey, we need a witty name for the event) on Saturdays or Thursdays?
Let's call it Killing With Keero for MAG days. >.> /bad idea

It's kinda both. So far as I know, we haven't really gotten much going on either just yet. If we can develop consistency in turnouts for either, then that's probably the day that will stick.

I'm planning on being around all day tomorrow (laundry day woot!), so I'd like to get some games in... whatever games we go with.

As said elsewhere, my SCIV is here now. :D

Back