Please Read: PS3 Game Nights

I'm planning on being around all day tomorrow (laundry day woot!), so I'd like to get some games in... whatever games we go with.
I'll be splitting my time between StarCraft II (Saturday is Straturday) and the PS3 today, but if/when I boot up the PS3, I'll keep an eye out for you.

/uses Haste on Keero's shipment

Honestly? I'm enjoying Tekken more than SCIV right now. I didn't see that happening. Still, I think I'm okay with it.

Both are totally different beasts from Capcom fighters, and that's really throwing me for a loop. They're even less like Guilty (which is what I've spent the most time playing in the last month until I picked up Tekken at Target the other day).

Oh, it is coming in today. Whoops.

/checks the mail

Also, I dug Tekken 5 A LOT on the PSP. Even with the rougher controls, the game was plenty deep. Had more fun with it than SF4 tbqh. >.>

Oh, it is coming in today. Whoops.

/checks the mail
Then we must play!

Also, I dug Tekken 5 A LOT on the PSP. Even with the rougher controls, the game was plenty deep. Had more fun with it than SF4 tbqh. >.>
You can like it more. I won't punch you. Well... not for that. I may yet punch you (in-game) if we're facing off against each other. :p

The sheer quantity of moves in Tekken hurts my head, though.

I've come to love Bryan. He has a Spartan kick. That's more than enough for me to like him. But I really like his no-frills style and balanced speed and power. Dude just needs some fashion sense.

Last edited:
Back