Progression Karazhan - Tuesday/Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are flowing right along with Kara. We are close to taking Prince down in one night. We are consistently one shotting the bosses we get to. We only need to work on chain pulling. I think we made real progress last night and I am happy to be in this group.

This Thursday we will do Chess, Prince and will try Illhoof or Netherspite.

sounds great Mike, loved the speed and pulling last night.

Just a reminder that I'm going to be a littlish late thursday, practice, nothing I can do about it.

and we did get Attunemen last night only took 5 minutes 11 seconds.

7 Manning Attuneman was fun. Agreed we need to continue to refine our ability to cut through trash mobs and keep up the pace. That will come with practice. I think we need to be a bit more flexible in the patrollers before Moroes. After we do the static pulls always keep a tank up looking for the next patrol, so long as it isn't the skeleton who causes brittle bones we have the dps, healing and tankage to handle multiple mobs... should shave a bit of time. Group pulling the ghosts after curator on the way to shade rocked. With a survivable tank and good AOE dps we seemed to get through those pulls in half the time it normally takes. Communication was in really quite good, I think we only had one miscue maybe two on pulls. Coordination seems to be there for Nethersprite which takes a lot of coordination from what I've read...

Just a FYI, I might not be on tonight. I am having to rebuild my desktop again. I am going to try to be on and ready in time for the run.

so tonight will be fun, I'll be there as of right now... If anyone is on early enough we can grab attunmen why we wait, up to you guys that are on. All of k12 is able to come and stuff, so that's 5 (a tank, a healer, 3 dps)

Right now it looks like I will make it. I am currently pulling down the last patch and will just have to move over my addons and WTF folder once that is done. Everything is looking good atm.

2hrs to go and still fighting with patches. WoW was going to take another 6hrs so I am pulling it down from another site. The first one was corrupt so I am doing it again. Hopefully it works this time.

I just got home so I don't have a prayer of making it tonight...not if I have to go through patching. I have some work-related stuff I need to be doing anyway.

I said it in raid last night and I will say it again here, thanks ben for running the raid last night while i messed around with my mods.

yep no problem! I mean it was easy, cause everyone knows there job, and Connor did a great job filling Randy's spot as the one who always dies. Wouldn't have gone so smooth if we weren't so used to it.

Heyya, I'll be back tomorrow, errr tuesday, if we are running I'd love to come if you still have a spot for me... It will be nice getting back into the swing of things.

Two firsts for us tonight. We one shotted Prince and we got to Prince in under 2.5 hours. Moroes -> Opera(Romulo and Julian) -> Curator -> Shade -> Chess -> Prince. No wipes and only a few deaths made for a good run.

Thanks to all that made it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back