Progression Karazhan - Tuesday/Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, good news... and really bad news. Good news is, it looks like I'll get to go to school in the spring!!! thanks Jesus!!! Bad news is I won't be able to make a run from now til the 1st. Sorry all, RL things and that nature.

As per the stam issue...look at your enchants too and gems (if you have any socketed pieces) and perhaps add a stamina enchant or a +stats instead of int/+heal/mp5. I have a high stam wand that I trade in for shade. You can find a green high stam wand fairly easily and only trade it in for the fights where you want more health (or try a stam food buff etc.)

WHAT!!! Ben is returning to the Arbor after all! I get to keep my roommate!!! /dance

*would be upset that he found out on the forums, but then remembered that he forgot to tell Ben when he got engaged...*

it's ok Kevin... I understand, he didn't tell me either.... wait.... and you didn't kill the prince with me either, I had to take Adam and Anita...

*completely lost, but not worrying about it*

On a more relevant note, there's a possibility that I might be online a bit starting next week, so I might start showing my face again. =D

Are we going on the 1st? I'll be around again at that point... Talk to you all later! Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

I think Mike was planning on skipping the first, but picking back up January 3rd (Thursday) at 6:30 server, as usual.

hey, just noticed...today is Thursday! I'll be around if the group has need of a fire-type mage.

ok, so tuesday... I'm planning on making it, but we move back into school and I have practice at 4... Still no problem, but coach might make us have a team get together. We will see, Plan on me being there though!

So any chance moving run to Thursday/Friday or really any other day but Tuesdays and Wednesdays? The group I was doing TK and SSC is getting ready to start up this week, they run Tues/Wed nights.

Thursdays I have class and Kevin does too, Fridays are a hit and miss with meets and such, but I'm good for whatever the next couple weeks. That class doesn't start for 3 weeks and meets not really for a month.

We have tried various times and days. For me personally, if the run was any other times other than either Tues, Wed, or Thurs, I would really never be able to attend (yes its possible to attend even less than I do right now).

On a less personal focus, the times we have made efforts to include weekends etc, the runs have been less successful than they are today as far as attendance goes.

I understand if you chose to do another type of run other than this one of course, but really, I don't see changing this ones timing much, as that has failed in the past several times.

personally sinc ei have 2 or 3 member form your team I love it if u guys could avoid running on wednesday, friday sundays, but if u got to run those days we will day with it somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back