Proof my husband exists

vibrokatana said:
Remember folks, nubs are not just people to pwn daily, today we should recognize the importance of giving your average nub his chance at life

...and then reconsidering and making a human sacrifice to R0f|uB3r|337, the newly-imagined Gamer God. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

Chaos and Destruction: Yes.
Ficticious: Possibly. To most people, I am but a figment of the imagination, a shadow in the night...I am...BATMAN! :cool:

Umm...yeah...

I think C$ is up to something

Errr.... *takes out a "Flashy Thing" from Men in Black and erases VC's memory*

vibrokatana said:
Remember folks, nubs are not just people to pwn daily, today we should recognize the importance of giving your average nub his chance at life

he he it's always funny to have someone call someone a "jub", too...

Back on topic:

BlueGeneL-600x450.jpg

DZwart said:
I thought the topic was dorkelf's existance, or lack thereof,

No, my wife chose to include ordering a new computer system in her post on what she might as well do since I don't exist. The guys are just responding to my request to help me take advantage of that little slip. :cool:

or are you now starting a new theory that dorkelf is AI?

Ridiculous theory. One might as well postulate that my attempt to acquire a new computer system is really an effort to expand my processing power so that I can take over the internet and eventually the world. Silly human.

Paul

Last edited:
dorkelf said:
No, my wife chose to include ordering a new computer system in her post on what she might as well do since I don't exist. The guys are just responding to my request to help me take advantage of that little slip. :cool:

Paul

Computers > Females

I have solved the problem!

Paul exists and he can get a new computer to prove it.
MM exists and she can have a new kitten to prove it.

Once we have a picture of the kitten sitting atop the new computer, we will know for sure that they do indeed both exist!

Hey that is nice T! Waiting for the picture to prove once and for all the existance of Dea and Paul :p.

Your getting a New PC PAUL! YAY!

And a kitten for Dea yay for you too but the PC is better :p

Hmm...new kitten on computer...how about the new kitten trying to catch the moving mouse pointer on the new LCD screen? :D

And thank you, Popcorn Boy, for believing in my existence!

Back