So you celebrate Easter...

DarthDapor said:
:confused: I never mentioned murder (could you explain that to me?). And DV I've only ever mentioned that in a thread before, and it wasn't here! I'd like know which thread you saw that in, and why you were in my bio in the first place?

take stuff like this off the baords please and discuss it via PM....

Azzie said:
I think it's an issue of how strictly Christians should obey God's commands, Dapor. Doesn't matter whether or not it's about a calendar or the difference between "murder" and "killing."

About murder, I think premediated murder is wrong but killing some terrorist to protect your country is fine

Azzie said:
younger people tend to (meaning there are many exceptions) take things in too light a fashion (especially when a complex argument is trying to be made) or they simply don't have the education or experience to really make a sound argument.
\
You see your already using my age against me.

Hehe, true that Chickensoup.

The statement I made applies to myself too, Dapor. I'm in the same boat as you are. I use the words "they" and "them" even when referring to Christians when I am one myself because I try to be as objective as I can. :D

As Soup said, don't let age discourage you; but please be aware that most people that are older will tend to have more experiece, and are therefore due the proper respect.
There may be simply things that the older people know that younger ones may not, so if older people seem to be condescending, there may be simply a few things they think the younger ones don't know or understand, and henceforth blame the age.
I realize this may be different among various cultures, so this is just how I see it ;)

Aaaaaaaaanyway...back on topic...

Back