Spec's Mess: A guild progression raid

Since Alan is being really nice and letting me lead this thing until life settles down for him... I guess I'll post this here.

I'm going to need a replacement Ranged DPS until Adam is done in 2-3 weeks, so for the next 4-6 raids...

I also might need a replacement healer depending on how Anita feels coming off her surgery. If you are interested in Raiding with TF and wanted to try it out. This is a great chance. reply to this thread, send me an in game tell... Or mail Valkridie in game.

Hey Ben, I may actually be able to substitute for Adam but my gear is only i347. I am fully enchanted and gem'ed up and will be reforging most likely today at some point. Tomorrow night may be iffy as I will have 6 hours of driving and about 4 hours of work to do but I will try to make it in time. Also if someone else more qualified wants to step in my feelings aren't hurt whatsoever.

Joe

[7F]EhUd;413914 said:
Hey Ben, I may actually be able to substitute for Adam but my gear is only i347. I am fully enchanted and gem'ed up and will be reforging most likely today at some point. Tomorrow night may be iffy as I will have 6 hours of driving and about 4 hours of work to do but I will try to make it in time. Also if someone else more qualified wants to step in my feelings aren't hurt whatsoever.

Joe

Eww no mages, mage loot dis all minez! ;)

Last heroics Ive been in with Joe hes had great DPS. Now that rhys guy.. how much can you DPS when your on the ground dead already as soon as you pull .. :D

@Rhys lol

@Viglundr

/cast fireball
/cast invis.........mob breaks invis.......Rhys dies
/play bejewled

kk, nevermind - I won't bring a mage! Thbbbbppppppt! Maybe you want to ask (new) Todd - he has a hunter that is very hard hitting and is really interested in raiding. He used to run a large guild on another server and just transferred his hunter here to check us out.

tried that I think they worried if they rez me they will get a server kick or wipe the whole server

[7F]EhUd;413985 said:
kk, nevermind - I won't bring a mage! Thbbbbppppppt! Maybe you want to ask (new) Todd - he has a hunter that is very hard hitting and is really interested in raiding. He used to run a large guild on another server and just transferred his hunter here to check us out.

Lol I was kidding, you are more than welcome to join us!

*just got to the hotel and need to shower quick. May be late getting on so if someone else wants to join then by all means invite them in. Don't worry about me :)

you're fine Jason... we got the Tron's and killed a bunch of trash...

So saying that, I would like to once again thank, Tom (Kathless), Todd (Orchid), Richard, Jeremy and Darren for filling in for us. Sorry nothing really good dropped but it was fun killing bosses with new friends!!!!

If you're part of the normal group, please keep Steve or I up to date on whether you'll be there saturday, and please read about our boss fight.

No problem! I have fun raiding with you guys. And speaking of that ... are you raiding Saturday? I know you normally do, but you guys were saying Thursday that only 4 people showed up last week and that you were thinking of switching nights, so I didn't know exactly what's going on tomorrow (er, technically tonight). Since it sounded like you'd still need people, I'd like to make sure I'm available for you, but I also don't want to set aside that time if it turns out the raid's not going to happen. :)

Back