Spec's Mess: A guild progression raid

Yes we are raiding tonight. Same time as normal, idk how many people or anything like that I need. I work 9-3 today so I'll figure that out when I get home =)

Adam and I are out tonight (Saturday) We are at a wedding tonight so wouldn't be able to make it. I have been trying to play a bit but not sure that my arm is up to 3 hours sustained play. I can play for about 45 mins before the muscles start screaming at me. I'll work on it and see if I can get at least 2 hours by Thursday :)

Adam and I are out tonight (Saturday) We are at a wedding tonight so wouldn't be able to make it. I have been trying to play a bit but not sure that my arm is up to 3 hours sustained play. I can play for about 45 mins before the muscles start screaming at me. I'll work on it and see if I can get at least 2 hours by Thursday :)

Nice to see you have your priorities lined up Anita :)

As many of you have seen, Jason (clearn) will be taking time off from raiding for a while, so I will be looking for a replacement healer or Rdps for his slot. Please read earlier in the forum about when we raid, and please post here if you are interrested in this slot... just because you are the first to responded doesn't mean it is your slot.

Not sure if Adam mentioned, but he will be travelling tomorrow...I will try to stick it out for the whole raid..my arm seems to be holding up fairly well.

Hey Anita, if you don't think you can go tonight or don't want to risk it, I'm about 95% sure I can cover you tonight... I would rather have someone that I know can stay the whole time then find out half way through =/ let me know!

Alan, Steve and I would like to thank all the people who have been on this run, including but not limited to all the subs who made the last few weeks of raiding possible. That being said, after a discussion between the 3 of us we decided to end this run and reevaluate raiding with this group. Steve and I will be starting our own run shortly and would love to give everyone on this run and anyone who might not be on a run the chance to come... please see the new thread I have started and post there!

Once again, thanks everyone!!!!!

I would like to thank Ben and Steve for stepping in for me after Real Life took over all of my spare time. You guys did a great job herding the cats, and I wish you success with your new adventure.

Back