Spirit of Elisha: LIVE on July 15

Wow, I am going to miss all of you guys! Makes me want to switch just seeing the list of names who will be joing Elisha.

The LIVE date is fast approaching. For the sake of everyones friend list and so I don't miss anyone, far here is the list of the expected roster for Spirit of Elisha:

DZwart - Leader - Trytt Krug (2nd acct)
dorkelf/Maid Mirawyn - officer - Drian the Dedicated
Manyik - officer - Rho Mangelon (and family)
Halonic - Halonic Healer
Astrod00d - Jahar Narishma
Talon - Da His Talon
Avenger - Necromancer Avenger
Dauntless - Michio Rai
slalomdms - Sleeping Princess
Jason the Argonaut - Jason The Argonaut
azuresun - Lady Cordelia Anne
Shanghai - Belle De Shanghai
Sublime - Sublime Mysterium (2nd acct)
A Servant - ? (2nd acct)
Chicken Soup - Mad Dogg Matt

potentials:
janc - awaiting friends who may join as well

If I missed anyone, you changed your mind or if you would prefer another character name as your "Primary" character name shown in the guild window, please reply. Several of the posts said "might" or "if" so please let me know, but the 15th is not a cutoff for changing over if you change your mind later.

Last edited:
This has been on my mind all week. Not that I am some uberl33t veteran player with massive amounts of tenure in the guild or anything, but I would like to make the switch if it will not short hand Elijah. Those making the switch currently are most of the people I spend my gaming hours with, and I would really be honored to help expand this ministry.

EDIT: I show up on the guild member list as "Davis Snotbeard" even though I deleted that character a long long time ago. My primary character is "Lady Cordelia Anne"

DZwart - your name has been added above. Thanks. Your guild member list name will update when we move you over, but it will always show as the invited name, even if you delete the character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar to Azure, my primary character is not the one listed. My primary is Michio Rai, Takeo Kenichi is my monk, all my other characters are named after my primary.

DZwart: Noted and updated above - thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to be in Elisha too. I don't know who I show up as on friends but my two mains are Elder Rose and Rose Elder. Thanks!:D

Hi, I am a long time lurker, first time poster.

I have been a member of SoE 1.0 since 4/30/2005 and would like the opportunity to move to the new guild as well. I usually play after 9PM EST and I see a lot of the guildies that I have enjoyed playing with in the past will be moving(including my buddy LCA!).

I can offer 25K to help pay for anything the new guild might need to purchase as we get established.

My primary character is Belle De Shanghai(R/Mo). My guild member character is Meshach of Babylon who has since been deleted.

Thanks,
Shanghai

Welcome Shanghai! I've seen you in game a few times, but good to see you here now too. You'll find the guild takes on a whole separate life here :D

C$ - use first name: Chicken, last name: Soup (or any other appropriate alias). You have been told before that you don't need to use your real name if you realy don't want to. Especially in the case of our members (or prospective members) who are under 18, there should be no trouble if you wish to withhold your real life name.

Ladies and Gentlemen, This evening, at the Shing Jea Monastery, The Spirit Of Elisha [SOE] guild has been formed!

The guild will be acquiring a cape once a winner of the contest has been selected and the leader, Trytt Krug, is already in posession of a Sigil to buy a guild hall.

JasonTheArgonaut said:
so who decides what guild hall Elisha gets?

I have been trying to catch the members that will be joining the new guild for their preference. I see Astrod00d's vote now and will add it to my notes. Anyone on the list who I have not yet contacted (sorry, been looking for you in game, but have been getting on late this week), please post your preference here, PM me or whisper me in game. I will not be spending the sigil until after the new cape is in place.

DZwart said:
I have been trying to catch the members that will be joining the new guild for their preference. I see Astrod00d's vote now and will add it to my notes. Anyone on the list who I have not yet contacted (sorry, been looking for you in game, but have been getting on late this week), please post your preference here, PM me or whisper me in game. I will not be spending the sigil until after the new cape is in place.

I second Astrod00d's vote, Imperial Isle!

I hope the voting for the cape is available sometime early tomorrow so I can vote. Otherwise I may have to leave instructions for someone to vote for me in my absense!

Which reminds me, I will be on vacation for the next week, so I won't be online until Monday, July 24th. We leave tomorrow night for the beach!! w00t! :D

So yeah, please don't boot me for inactivity ;)

DZwart said:
Anyone on the list who I have not yet contacted (sorry, been looking for you in game, but have been getting on late this week), please post your preference here, PM me or whisper me in game.

Sorry, I think I just missed you in game last night when I was AFK. I vote for Imperial Isle as well.

DZwart said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, This evening, at the Shing Jea Monastery, The Spirit Of Elisha [SOE] guild has been formed!

The guild will be acquiring a cape once a winner of the contest has been selected and the leader, Trytt Krug, is already in posession of a Sigil to buy a guild hall.
Did you take a screenshot to commemorate the ocassion? ;)

Back