The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, I would love to do that. Unfortunately I require a free copy of BC and a couple months' subscription or my mom will stop paying my school tuition.

The person below me will help me powerlevel a toon i make on my friend's account to 70 in 2 days. hehehehe

Hey! Everyone smells! I just happen to smell like my bodywash which smells like berries. So I smell good!!!

The person below me thinks that Wall posted that so that he wouldn't have to say that he did in fact smell.

I eat berries, that sometimes get washed in soap and have that soapy taste... <wonders if he will think of meli next time he eats fresh fruit>

The person below me hit 70 last night.

Guild politics maybe... false otherwise...

The person below me thinks flying is rather strange at first.

False.

The person below me likes the fact that they can respond to this while waiting for their spouse to come out of a store.

Last edited:
true. from your cell phone or blackberry?

the person below me just lost a fight with their spouse. (er, wait a min, that was me.)

False, this dwarf is single!

The person below me's favorite book is Proverbs.

Edit: The person below me will fix my Member's note. (the one that says ****oops**** x a lot)

False. Penguins are too stuffy; always wearing tuxedos wherever they go.

The person below me has never seen any of the Monty Python movies.

Ahhh.....that would be false. VERY false. Haven't liked them all, but have absolutely LOVED some.

The person below me does not live within 100 miles of their birthplace.

True, I was born in New Mexico. New Mexico is almost like an unknown state in the United States, but it has two of the very coolest cultures I've ever seen. Indians and Mexicans have such an amazing lifestyle. I like observing cultures, so I'm proud to be from such a diverse and colorful part of the country.

The person below me would like to visit New Mexico with me! Free tours for all! (but you have to put up with me, which requires extra talent points in Patience :D )

Last edited:
Tralse. My friend and I were already trying to plan out a road trip around the US to visit guildies and people we've met through WoW. We were going to pass by New Mexico though. =P

The person below me is not of European descent(sp?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back