The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tralse. Friday nights have been kind of dull for me lately, namely because we're not doing a lot of socials and other stuff like that at my fellowship, but that means that if my other friends don't want to do anything, I can come home relatively early and play with you guys! =D

The person below me enjoys those days where they can just be anti-social.

True, but I don't think I would try to be anti-social outside of my family :p

The person below me has beaten one of the first two monkey island games without useing a guide. (that's really hard)

False...that would be my wife...although she will deny everything...glad she doesn't read forums...

The person below me is coming to the bay area from out of town this weekend!

False. You're off by a week. Short memory, I see. Or am I just that memorable?

The person below me likes to give Wall a hard time. (And Tebran, and Icthus, and Meli, and, heck, let's add Baddwin to the list while we're at it.)

Thats true to some extent... but I over sleep to make up for going to bed at 3am. :cool:
The person below me can operate on little sleep.

Tralse. I can do it depending on previous sleep patterns/schedules. But I've been going to bed at 3am and waking up at around 8am for the past couple of days. It's catching up to me. =\

The person below me can't wait to see pics of the goodies I decide to bake. ~.^

True, and I want to see you proudly standing behind them to prove you did it ;)

The person below me has played Company of Heroes.

False...

The person below me think there is a connection between Meli's election to Co-Guild Leader and Redeemed spike in online membership to over 40 on Friday night. <is proud of the sneaky way he is proud of the guild>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back