The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person below me think there is a connection between Meli's election to Co-Guild Leader and Redeemed spike in online membership to over 40 on Friday night. <is proud of the sneaky way he is proud of the guild>

I wasn't even on last night cuz my computer's being stupid! ... but hey....I'll take credit for that cuz I really am that cool. =)

False. I don't have family in West Virginia but I do have family in Cali, British Columbia and obviously, China. =P

The person below me noticed that I wasn't on last night. >.>

True. Just not using it cuz my lappy won't comply with me. ~_~

The person below me likes to stream music from a fav radio station.

False, I prefer a better control over what I listen to.

The person below me has eaten liver and onions and thought it tasted good.

I love steak!

I worked in a steak house for seven years. At the last two years I started cooking, and so now I cook regularly for my parents (soups, steaks, potatoes, corn, etc).

The person below me has picked up cooking in-game.

True, a couple of my toons can cook. (but none of it wore off on me)

The person below me has their friends list ingame full!

Tralse. It's almost full.....I think....*shrugs*

The person below me thinks that people tend to look a lot more attractive at career fairs because they're in suits and clean. X_x

Tralse. I'm a manager, but I'm the product manager. That means I manage things, not people. Much less drama that way.

The person below me is afraid of heights.

False, although I had a ton of all 3 Spider Man comic books from 1986 to 1989. I wonder what happened to those?

The person below me is old enough to drive, unlike Odale.

False. I'm addicted to enough games as it is.

The person below me gets bitter when they go to catch a bus but when it gets to the stop, they realize they forgot their bus fare on their desk and has to go back and wait another hour for the next bus. ~.~

False. I wouldn't forget my fare because I'm anal-retentive. But I have to laugh at that Meli. :D

The person below me is laughing at Meli too.

False, but I am taking up a collection for a bus pass.

The person below me had to read two full pages to catch up on this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back