The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tru-ish. had lots of stuff to do today. Still have a dinner for 70 some odd at need families tonight.

The person below me know the standings in the Redeemed Fantasy League.

False. I kind of know the standings in the league I play in with my boyfriend. =)

The person below me had a fun weekend like I did. =D

True... I was at home ALL weekend, then I essentially got paid to play Warhammer at work.

The person below me wants to go home.

False. My boyfriend and I made lasagna last night, tried to just be assisting him since he was making it for me.

The person below me is eating well this week for lunches because of a week of holiday treats at work. =D

Trueish. I always eat well, but it has nothing to do with holiday parties at work.

The person below me needs to go out and do more Christmas shopping, but is playing on the computer, instead.

False. I'm still at work. Need to move my hours around so I can take Christmas Eve off in order to drive home to Philly.

The person below me is having dinner made for them tonight. ^_^

True! I've been working 12-14 hour days for the last week and a half. Our application has been experiencing outages in production. The best and brightest of the company can't figure out what's going on.

The person below me is debating about a career change.

Depends on who you define my employer as... 2.5 years at this church about 20 for God.

the person below me is wishing they were home right now.

False. Already here. But leaving shortly.

The person below me is meeting dad for breakfast (or a parent for a meal, anyway)

False, but did make hubby breakfast before sending him off to work.

The person below me would like for life to slow back down.

False-ish. The amount of time I have left with my boyfriend this visit is coming to an end soon. Still don't know when he's going to go home but it'll be soon. =(

The person below has finally settled on plans for Christmas and New Years.

False. I still haven't bought my wife a Christmas present yet. The person below me has bought their significant other a gift for Christmas.

True. He got a back massager cushion thing. Since I'm not going to see him on/around Christmas Day, he got it this weekend and used it a few times and likes it. He got me a sewing machine. =P

The person below me likes the anticipation of what people got you for Christmas rather than knowing and getting it early.

Trueish, I guess. I kinda feel bad because there's nothing that I really want or need, so I'm hard to buy for... and while I appreciate the effort and the though, my reaction can be less than thrilled at some of the stuff I'll get... so I hurt feelings.

The person below me has a headache.

Last edited:
Tralse. I enjoy putting the tree up and finishing the outside lights. i do not enjoy the putting stuff on the tree or the actual act of hanging the lights (as a side it has gotten better the last two years as my son has been able to help me).

The person below me made dinner for the family tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back