The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. The heat claims to be on at work but I don't believe it. I sit very close to a vent and it's definitely not blowing warm air at me. =(

The person below me will PM their Wii info along with instructions of how to send my Mii to them so they can have their very own short Asian-looking Mii of Meli on their Wii! =D

False. I'm not really sure how to get to my Wii/Mii information.

The person below me is playing instead of wrapping, like they should be doing.

Truish...the rest of the people in my office are complaining about how cold it is too so we tried to put in a ticket to the Helpdesk but no one could log into that part of the system. So the secretary is going to do it for us. Here's to hoping that the heat turns on! >.<

The person below me is not done with their Christmas shopping. =X

True. But I'm close... now if I could just figure out what to buy for the last few people....

The person below me is going to go shopping as soon as they're done trolling the forums.

I should.....but not sure I will...Mom will be happy with a hug right?

The person below me picked out a present with their sibblings for their Mom a year ago...but last week Mom was ranting about how ugly, clunky, cumbersome and how much she disliked the said planned gift...

False. My mom canceled Christmas this year... ;(

The person below me finished buying their kids presents from their grandparents.

False, spent the day taking kids to doctor's/physical therapy appointments and then had to do grocery shopping. Do you know how FULL the grocery store isles are right now? I am just happy to be home and sitting for a minute before bed.

The person below me should be in bed.

False. I do not have any cookies, nor have I made any for others. But I'd love to have some.

The person below me is here on the forums, instead of shopping or wrapping.... and has to be at the first family function in less than 5 hours. uh oh.

False. Good thing about my family is that we kind of grew out of the whole "you get your Christmas presents on Christmas" thing. We usually get them on Black Friday or after Christmas when the really big sales are going on....or any other day of the year when we want something big/expensive. =D

The person below me FINALLY got their car's oil changed after they said they were going to do it for the past month or so...oops. >.>

False. I change my oil every 10,000 or so miles depending on my mood.

The person below me blew a gasket over my statement.

False. I change my oil every 10,000 or so miles depending on my mood.

The person below me blew a gasket over my statement.
True.

I cant believe YOU would do that.

The person below me changes their oil religiously, like I do.

False. Today was the first time I got my oil changed because this is the first car I've ever owned and taken care of and I've only had it for 4 months.

The person below me is visiting relatives for the holidays.

True, I opened the first batch last night. Got a nifty new camera, guitar bag, and some other little odds and ends.

The person below me has to work Christmas Eve.

True, I am there right now.

The person below me wishes they would have been AWAL today from work... like I am beginning to wish.

True, but then again i am on stage tonight. They might notice.

The person below me is waiting for an Asian mii to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back