The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Tonight being last night. My boyfriend and I went out to Red Robin. Mmm. ^_^

The person below me has car troubles. =(

False! I never have car troubles!

The person below me sometimes wishes they worked at a dealership like I do.

False. However, I would like to know someone who works for Apple.

The person below me is gearing up for Christmas.

False, but I would....but I don't play enough for that

The person below me is likely letting their War account expire after Christmas.

False. I posted this 40+ min after yours.

Ther person below me is taking the next two weeks off (like me- yay!).

False. I have work to be done up until well it is never done...

The person below me will now schedule me a vacation.

False, didn't you just have one of those?

The person below me thinks Icthus just needs a good piece of pie...

True. Everyone needs a good piece of pie.

The person below me is amazed at how much rain came out of the sky this morning.... flash flooding ftl.

True, it is still raining here, which is odd. It usually stops raining when the sun comes up. Quite the opposite of my life in Texas.

The person below me will create a Wii Mii and send it to me so they can be on my baseball team.

True. When you play Wii there are different games that use an avatar-like character of yourself. You make it and edit it. It is called a Mii. You can send your Mii's to other people who have Wii's. So when i play Wii Sports baseball my entire family can be on my team, or my small group or my dog or even yes The Lord Jesus.

The person below me will now send me their Mii (FJ where are you!!?!?!?!)

Ummm, False (since I am not FJ) But we did finally figure out what Mii's are this morning. Kirk decided to give the girls their Christmas present early, so now we have a Wii AND Mii's.

The person below me has and enjoy's their Wii.

False... I'm too poor to own a Wii! (Though I would like one and an Xbox 360....) But my funds are going toward a new computer.

The person below me would rather have a top-of-the-line computer than a console.

Tralse. I enjoy both, but obviously spend more time on the PC.

The person below me has to get up for work in a little over 6 hours.

False. I have a few more hours than that but not many.

The person below me has planned out their Christmas dinner already.

True. Tuesday: Dinner at my dad's. Wednesday: Dinner at the firehouse. Thursday: Dinner at Ambry's folk's. Bad time for a diet :)

The person below me is having an usually slow day at work.

False, it was very busy, too many volunteers not showing up. Oh well, I guess I can cut their pay?

The person below me is cold.

True. The 60's and 70's degree weather left us and instead we have 20's through 40's degree weather.

The person below me is warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back