The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False on water park...unless a pool counts.

The person below me is heading to the desert on Tuesday....where it better be WARM!

False but it is warmer down here in VA. The difference in temperature driving a few hours north/south is amazing!

The person below me wasn't excited about going back to work today. T_T

False. I went to work yesterday. And preached to both people. Tree and my wife, that was about it in church yesterday and they are paid to be there.

The person below me is hoping I will be able to return to War after my January Staff retreat!

False but I was thinking about it. Darn these McDonald's coupons....maybe I'll pick up something for dinner....

The person below me gets worried whenever their car's check engine light goes on. >.<

False! I have to have some benefits to working where I work.

The person below me drives a Ford.

False. In fact, I'm still running the beta client; I never went back and intalled from the CDs.

The person below me has more than two MMOs intalled on their PC.

Tralse, it's his choice to make, but I want an old version MacBook since they're getting phased out and are pretty cheap for a Mac laptop right now...but can't justify the expense. >.<

The person below me never finished their Christmas shopping and still has presents to buy. (not me but I do know people that are still looking for presents)

False, unless you include the new laptop i am ordering today with Tree.

The person below me is waiting for something.

True. I'm waiting for 5pm Eastern Time to come around so I can get out of work, run some errands, head over to a co-worker's house to see if her husband can figure out what's wrong with my stupid car (stupid Ford cars ~.~) so we can say that it's nothing major and I can go spend New Year's with my boyfriend and his friends and parents. *sigh*

The person below me has plans for New Year's Eve other than watching the ball drop from their couch at home.

Undecided.... However, I am sure there is some Guitar Hero with my daughter and her friends involved.

the person below me thinks I should be Jimi Hendrix on Guitar Hero.

True. Be whoever you want to be. I usually play as Midori...although I've made my own rocker so I've been playing as her more since I made her look more like me. =D

The person below me is the person who posted above me (seems like we've been trolling the forums too often at work =P).

False. She is shorter and much cuter.

The person below me just ordered a screaming new laptop with 1 gig of video memory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back