2008 Get to Know the Guildies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Will
Other: Married, no children. Independent contractor for the state paper. Youth sports coach..football, basketball, soccer.
Home: Columbia, SC...go gamecocks!!
In game guild: SOE
Position: returner from a year long hiatus
PvE/Pvp: Both, but I am inexperienced as a pvper
Primary chars:
Dumakwel Morgalek N/ Lvl20
Katyana Chan W/Mo Lvl20
Lon Barron D/ Lvl16
Eekam Bokum Rt/E Lvl 12

Name: Al
Other info: Married, 2 sons - one is also in the guild
Home: Vallejo, CA
PvE/PvP preferences: Never played PvP
Primary Character: Abba San - L20 Monk/Necro
Other Characters: Abba Kahn - L20 Warrior/Necro
Guardian Abba - L20 Paragon/Monk
Holy Abba - L7 Monk/Ranger - I keep him in Old Ascalon to help out others
Abba Elam - L5 Elementalist - just started out to try new Profession.

PvE Goals: I'd like to get my Monk, Warrior and Paragon through all Campaigns - and have fun doing it.

Name: Meghen
Other info: Married 1.5 years now :D
Home: Kansas City
In-Game guild: LoL
Position: Member
PvE/PvP preferences: PvE
Primary Character: Roja Pequena (Prophesies Echo Nuker)
PvE Goals: Finish Tyria storyline and then really get going on my Dervish
PvP Goals: Roller Beetle Baby!!!

Name: Adam
Other info: Student at WSU
Home: Pullman, WA
PvE/PvP preferences: PvE raids ftw
Primary Character: Atown of Death God L20 Necro
Other Characters: Atowns Monk L20 Monk
Atown of Rising Hil L20 E/mo
Atowns Fist Slap L16 War/me (trying a melee character for a change)
Atown of Summoning L14 Rit/me (trying to do cantha)

PvE Goals: get 15k armor for my necro and raid more

Name: Lee
Other info: Student at RIT.
Home: Rochester, NY.
In-Game guild: SoE
Position: Member
PvE/PvP preferences: PvE, but I'll do both.
Primary Character: Thrawn Nuruodo, at the moment. Assassin.
Secondary Characters: Anything with "Thrawn", Ira Hagen, and Elysia Jade.

PvE Goals: Currently working on Nightfall Campaign with Thrawn Nuruodo, then moving on to EotN, and possibly Prophecies.

PvP Goals: Make Rank 3. I'm like 17 away. :)

Name: Phil
Other info: i'm straight edge, i love hardcore music (and all music in general: praise and worship, contemp. christian, indie rock, punk, metal (and all the many hybrids) doo wop, acoustic, beat poets,some rap and r&b (the whole 5% of it that isn't stupid) i'm not very pick at all. i love going to shows, being chill with people, i play In The Groove a lot (like ddr but harder and better),i play unreal tournament, 2d fighting games and smash bros a lot also

Home: City of Seven Hills, the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia

In-Game guild: back in SOE woot!
Position: Officer
PvE/PvP preferences: pvp- a lot of random arenas lately

Primary Character: Trinity Morningdove
completed all 3 campaigns with, just started eye of the north (though i've had it since it came out, have been doing random and team arenas for a looong time). rank 3, friend of the kurzicks, almost 2 mill exp

Secondary Acct Primary Character: a lot of different pvp charcs

PvE Goals: should be working on eotn with monk and ranger so i can get some leet armor

PvP Goals: chill, pwn some peeps with awkward builds, show Gods love

Last edited:
Name: Andrew
Other info: I'm relatively confusing to figure out. I like listening to christian rock, i collect swords, bows, axes, throwing knives, etc, also tend to collect goblets...i have no clue why...I also like to write draw and read, and I am an avid fan of the Battletech univerise. I play DDR sometimes when I get away from my paintdesk.
Hometown: Parma, Ohio
IGG (In-game-guild): LION
Position: Grizzled Sergeant (aka officer)
PvE/PvP: Both, mainly PvE, maybe HA/RA/AB
Primary character: None really...look in my sig.
PvE Goals: Beat at least one campaign with each character of mine
PvP Goals: Try and fail several builds (burning machine gun)

Name: Mike
Other info: Married for over 25 years, 1 daughter - 20 (plays GW), 1 son - 15 (plays shooter games).
Home: Colorado Springs, CO
In-Game guild: SOE
Primary Character: Aleron Gabriel - Warrior
I have all three games plus the GWEN expansion. Completed Prophecies and GWEN with my Warrior.

PvE Goals: Currently working on Legendary Defender of Ascalon (may create a second account so I can be my own gate monkey and I need more room to store stuff!). Close to finishing NF with a couple of my characters. Getting my Dervish and Assassin through GWEN for some cool armor. Will then take my Assassin back to Factions to complete it and the Dervish back to NF.

PvP Goals: None yet, but would like to learn PvP play.

I've only been playing GW since Jan of 2007. I've been a member of a Halo (PC) clan for a while. They were trying to figure out what game to go to next but didn't come to a consensus. A few of us started playing GW but the guild started dying once some of the Halo players from other clans left to form their own guilds. The only non-Halo players in my old guild were my daughter and her fiancé.

When I hopped on GW this morning before church to accept the SOE invite, I counted over 30 people that have played within the past day and over 50 within the past week in SOE. How refreshing! My old guild had maybe four that played within the past day and five or six within a week. The guild leader would be gone for weeks!

I guess I'll just post this again then, lol.

Name: Kimberly (Kim, Kimmie, or whatever)
Other info: Aleron (above) is my dad. I'm engaged to a marine, who also plays GW. I like rock, and I pretty much listen to only secular. Only a few Christian bands have caught my ear (like Project 86, Demon Hunter, and Flyleaf). And I Facebook a lot.
Primary Character: Katava Raien, Lvl 20 Mo.
I've got all the games, but I've only completed Tyria.

PvE Goals: I'm playing with my pre-searing Warrior, trying to get it to level 20. Otherwise, I'd like to try completing Factions and Nightfall on my Monk-ey.

PvP Goals: I don't do PvP...I suppose I couuuuullld. But as of yet, I haven't.

Name: Adam
Occupation: Full time student, busser at the texas roadhouse, Marine reserve
Other: Katava(above) is my fince. I listen to all sorts of music except rap, have played GW for a little over a year, have been deployed to Iraq once hope not to go back, and thats about it.
Guild: SOE
PVP/PVE: PVE most often
Primary Char: Lord Osirs, Lvl 20 Necro
Misc: If you need help feel free to ask, have all games except factions, have beaten prof and Gwen.

Name: Brydon
Other: Son of Abba San (above)
Home: Vallejo, CA

PVP/PVE: PVE
Primary Char: Karma Kaybee, Obi Kaybee
PVE Goals: Collect all Prophecies bonus missions; Beat up Varesh (it's personal now); finish Factions just for the Exalted Aegis; tag team with Abba San

Misc: I would love to be a more active Guild supporter, but I'm only on at odd and inconsistent hours. If you need help but don't require a lot of skill or experience or time, I'm your man.

Name: Diana
Other info: I have a son, 23; daughter and son-in-law both 21 and a 3 yr. old grandaughter :cool:
Home: Oneida, New York
Work: Wal-Mart Lawn and Garden Dept., also volunteer on a local horse farm for rescued horses.
Position: member
PvE/PvP preferences: PvE so far. Never played PvP yet.
Primary Character: Kyrel Ruth R/W 7 with pet Rosalita
PvE Goals: Gain more skills; really need to find an additional bag or charm or something to expand my inventory. I did get the belt bag which helped! Also looking for wood to make a custom bow. (with 21 hrs. in-game time I can only make goals based on my limited knowlege LoL)
PvP Goals: Win in Hall of Heroes with a SoE/SOE team wOOt!!

Name: Michael
Other info: I have a big family, I am about to graduate from High School, not sure where I am going to college yet thou. I love to read, play sports, and think alot.
Home: Benton (just outside of Little Rock), Arkansas (Ar-kan-saw)
In-Game guild: Legion of Light [LoL]
Position: officer
PvE/PvP preferences: I PvE more than PvP , but I enjoy both, especially RA
Primary Character: The Lumphen Monk, Bread and Circus (PvP only character)
PvE Goals: I guess fill up my hall of monument for GW2 woot!
PvP Goals: Get rank 3 in gladiator title (only 51 more points to go) and do more Hall of Heroes

Name: Tony
Occupation:shipping now....more physical than before but good for my heart :)
Other: wonderful wife and six kids. Gabriel Slayton is my eldest son that plays...my wife is probably going to get into playing also and maybe a daughter or two.
Home: Louisiana
PVP/PVE: PVE...occassional PvP
Primary Char: Ash Slayton---starting over from scratch. Prophecies...Factions...Nightfall.
Misc: I'm a transplanted Yankee. Grew up in Chicago...But don't miss the snow.:D

Name: Cindy
Home: Arizona
PVP/PVE: PVE
Primary Char: Alyse Andeen, Lvl 20 Ranger/Monk

Name: Sam
Home: Alberta!
PVP: not much, still trying to worm my way in
PVE: finished Proph, and finishing EOTN on one char, Finished NF on one char, Finishing Factions on another char.

I wont be IG much, because I'm off to Thailand for a missions trip (And to see my sister) in a week, so In a month and a half, I will try to jump back in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back