Aion Online

coldturkey49

A new MMO is on the horizon, beckoning all those who thirst for something new.

• An MMO that has no mounts to buy, as you get wings at level 10 to fly.

• An MMO with 2 sides the user can play, and a 3rd side the computer controls to challenge you all the way.

What is this fantastic new MMO that Lions of Judah needs to be playing?
-- Aion Online (Read to know what the game is about)

Aion Online is already out in Korea, the Beta in China is just finishing up, the Beta in the U.S. and the U.K. is about to start, and there are already over 3 million players :) Expect the game to be out of U. S. Beta and hit the shelves sometime around fall season.

Here are 3 videos of me playing in the Chinese Beta, watch them to see what the game looks like and plays like ->

One really awesome thing about Aion Online, full flying combat. You can battle on the ground, or take flight with your wings and battle in the air.

Here are 3 videos that show off Aion Online mid to high end PvP ->

So if you are interested in Aion Online, and want there to be a LOJ chapter in the game, reply and say so in this thread, or send me an Private Message.
JUST LET ME KNOW! If enough people are interested, we will start a chapter in the game.

Thanks for your time, God Bless.

How much will Aion cost?
We anticipate Aion will be similar to our other subscription-based games, featuring a boxed product and associated subscription fees.

No thanks. :)

I have heard of other people trying it out and they say some good things about it.

I will be unsure of my availability once school is back in session though.

Would be nice to play with yall again though XD

That is what all the haters say, and an issue I directly address in my commentaries.
I can tell you now, with a level 15 toon, NO GRIND.

That is what all the haters say, and an issue I directly address in my commentaries.
I can tell you now, with a level 15 toon, NO GRIND.

I would verify that they don't have XP bonuses during the beta. In some of the ones I have been in a 2-3x multiplier was in effect which gave the impression of not being a bad grind.

Easy to verify to be sure, thanks for bringing that up.

The game has been out in Korea, live and released, for almost a year. Watch a video of someone getting exp in the Korean live version, note his level and the level of the mob and the amount of exp gained, then do the same thing in the Beta to confirm the exp is in fact not being altered to make the game 'less grindy'.

That point aside, I came here to recruit people who were interested, not argue back and forth.

That point aside, I came here to recruit people who were interested, not argue back and forth.

Not arguing...

When you bring up something (supporting it) people are going to question it, and that is natural in bringing any game up...I brought out my biggest concern and you addressed it which was good...but by advertising any game you are going to get questions against the game...

I got into the beta weekend event for this weekend...is that what we are talking about here...? Figured it was worth checking into...

if anyone decides to play on the chinese servers till the us version comes out, follow that guide but don't choose that server, instead choose the second one down, it's the North China server, and seems to be the best for us players.

also you can choose the (sp?) Azariel server, it's the unnoficial english server. you can pm me for a link on how to pay for time, i've used it and no problems so far.

Downloading the English client...will have access to the beta at 3pm EST tomorrow...and after watching some videos, I am getting pretty excited!

Back