• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have COD3 yet, but will be gettin git soon. I also want ST: Legacy. It looks like a great game and I want to command some Klingon ships and blow things up.:)

Good to hear from ya dude. I got your FR and accepted. I'm not that great but can usually hold my own. COD3 is crazy online, I'm having a blast. But would be willing to play some COD2.

hey guys i just joined up and am looking for people to game with i own Call of Duty 3, Gears of War and Rainbow Six: Vegas. shoot me a FR so i can play with some mature players

Once I get my router up and going I'll be back on XBL. I'm still on the old school of course, and I still play Halo 2, Counter-strike, and Rainbow Six: Black Arrow.

Tag: Dark Knight 66

Just add me for the heck of it. The more the merrier.

(Edit: I got my router going)

Last edited:
Xbox For Sale

I'm listing my Xbox on eBay, since I'll be getting an Xbox 360 extremely soon. w00t. =)

It's white. The controller's white. I've got 4 games with it. You know you want it. :p

Here's the listing.

looking for friends.

Hey guys. i'm looking for some peaple to play on XBL i have a xbox360 and play quite a bit.

Gt= Inkelis

Thanks. ^^

EDIT: She's gone. $76.75 USD. A steal, really, since it's custom, has 4 games, a wireless controller, etc. Congrats to whoever won (if they're reading this, of course)! =)

Last edited:
Also, i should be getting my new 32' tv today. =D

My games are:
Tony hawk project 8
battlefield 2
Gears of War
fight night round 3

Also, i have some arcade games... such as "geometry wars" , and "galaga". I can't forget "Joust"

Gamertag - Inkelis

Last edited:
I'll add you to friends. I just got Oblivion so I'll be on frequently. Don't have the games you do :(

I got:

ES 4: Oblivion
PGR3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
DOA 4
NCAA 06
Halo 2

cya online!

hey guys add me. st0rmshad0w95
games i have:
Gears of War
call of duty 3
fight night 3
rainbow six:vegas
and viva pinata

plus the 3 burger king games

Bringin' the Xbox Chapter Online (take 3?)

Yes, it's me again, trying to bring the Xbox chapter back to life. This will be attempt #3, on my part, to get the ball rolling.

There are two big reasons why the Xbox Live chapter hasn't yet taken off:

1) Time. I just haven't had the time to manage the chapter! The second half of 2005 and almost 100% of 2006 were very busy for me. Web projects were almost always being worked on. School was rough. My newest (at the time) baby sister was on the way. You get the idea -- I was booked. Now that PureFun is finally complete, school is going pretty smoothly, and the like, I am fully ready and willing to get this chapter online.
2) No Xbox 360. I've always put off buying an Xbox 360 mostly because of the lack of halfway-decent games. Now that we've got a pretty solid lineup out, the Xbox Live Marketplace is looking pretty sweet (and there aren't massive shortages), I'm finally ready to buy my system. I'll be buying it with some of my birthday money, likely by the end of next week.

With that, I'd like to welcome all of you back so we can get this thing going. Soon, I'll be making the call for everyones Xbox Live game gamertags and list of games. Then, as long as everything falls into place nicely, I hope to get our first game going by the end of February.

Thanks for your time and God bless!

~ Tom McGuire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back