Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Cry* due to my bad internet... i can't play CS without lagging out completely or fighting teleporting enemies... *Cry*

sorry... ifelt i needed to tell someone.

*Cry* due to my bad internet... i can't play CS without lagging out completely or fighting teleporting enemies... *Cry*

sorry... ifelt i needed to tell someone.

I've been playing CSS the last few days in linux without any issues. Accuracy is hanging around 24%, which is pretty high compared to the average person, K/D about 1.6

I wish I were in more of VK's situation. You could just sit through a bunch of M$ users whining about their issues and then laugh at them, and then kick back and enjoy the safe, college-kid-looking stability of an iBook.

Ok so i just start GW:EN and.... I HATE WAITING FOR DOWNLOADING!!! can someone refresh my memory as to what the code to download the entire database onto my computer is?

WOW!!! guys.... if you loved the "Batman Begins" movie... as i did... go to you tube and check out the teaser for the next one. to search for it... you just type in as follows:

Dark Knight Teaser Trailer

and you will find it...

WARNING... if you don't wanna hear anything about the teaser... don't scroll down....

I'm serious i'm going to type something about it in my next post... so... go watch THEN come back.... ok... so don't read my next post.

WOW....

It looks like they are going to have the Joker AND Two-face in this one... I'm excited for that... my favorite villain of all time has to be "clay face" though... so i am a little disappointed... BUT still... that probably couldn't happen... nor will every happen BUT STILL... Joker... they only show his eyes and his voice in it BUT... he looks SOOOOOOOO creepy... i'm serious... I am surprised at how they are trying to do him... it looks closer to a scary movie villain then anything... but... in RL that is the way it "would" be... if a villain is going to mascaraed with an alias such as "the joker" he would try and make himself look... really creepy... ANYWAYS....
both are classical villains so i think this new movie should be amazing.

Last edited:
Glich you can type
[ SPOILER] and type stuff in here. just without the spaces and then no one can accidentally see [/SPOILER ]

LOL.... spoiler spam.... haha... i'm a terrible person... *bad Glitch... no spamming... * haha... i actually kinda... find this funny though... *bad glitch...* i'm a terrible person.. lol.

nah.... i love this thread... just for random... randomness... yet i need to limit myself to only spamming HERE... and no where else. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back