Dungeons Anyone?

I will be on my Monk and RoJ smiting. I need the Norn points. I am R3 need R5 to get Norn armor even if will make for my 5th set of leet armor on her :p

How did it go for you guys? Sorry I couldn't link up. Tuesday is my night to cook dinner and spend time with my wife.

I did end up getting through it with heroes and henchies. Great to get the norn rep - I had not done Latham's quest either - got credit for both quests plus the hard mode dungeon book filled in. All in all it was a nice evening.

We got through it at a decent clip. Even with several stops for bathroom breaks, merch breaks, compy restarts, and shopping at the pile of chests near the level exits, we still got through in about 90 mins. Only had two or three times where we had near or complete team wipes from overaggro, so not too bad.

Only had two heroes in the group (ua monks), so not a bad showing at all!

Wow - that's great. And thanks for the build. I've been wanting to put together a good ranger build - one that works.

I went and did Bloodstone Caves H/H this morning in HM. Did well as could be with all the poison, but persevered and beat it :)

lol - yeah. I had that happen too - I completed it a couple of times filling storybooks and got the treasures.

Back