First ever CGA convention

I'm hurt that in every list that's been made of people that will be seen there, or that are looking forward to being seen, or need to be there, I'm getting no respect whatsoever and not getting a single mention. -_- Maybe I won't come now just to spite you all. :'(

Stay for me!

(the dip)

sad.gif

Aww I wanna see ya toe, if you come you can come home with me. LOL I can see it now "Micah you bring us anything back from tulsa?" *Toe walks in* "laf"

just let me know when ya'll are planning to have convention in seattle and no where else in NW :p . hmm England sounds fun... but Dead aims house is more local.. decisions decisions :p .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MechMykl @ Feb. 07 2004,11:30)]Tek, write that letter yet?
Not yet. I've been enduring the pain that is used car shopping this last week. I hope to be driving a new(er) car by Wednesday morning, so watch for that letter soon. If anyone wants to write up any sort of memo or note and contribute it for inclusion in the open letter, please send it to tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org.

Going to go ahead and unpin this topic for now. While it's a good idea (and a very nice gesture), it doesn't work out well in practice. Pinning a thread is appropriate for information that you want all users to read, but not necessarily reply to. This is a topic that we want all users to participate in.

I think it should be whoever calls the year first get's it there then, lol. For the record I so called Detroit in '06, and Rizz has got UK in 2010!
biggrin.gif

Back