Fun with Webcams!

props on the bat shale.... I really can't see it REALLY well in the picture... yet i CAN see what it kinda is. GJ for knitting that... haha, how long did it take?

and dang... seriously, props on the Scar .... i guess it is called a "coss-play". post a pick... lets see if it matches up. i would love to see the scar and the tattoo see if it is good.

Temporary hair color doesn't penetrate the shaft of the hair like permanent dye does. Basically they use really large particles of dye, in a type that doesn't dye hair very well. So, it coats the outside of the fiber, and gets washed out. :)

But you should have SEEN the color of the stuff when I put it on my hair: it was neon reddish-orange. Very scary. :)

Mirawyn and dorkelf at my house in our heavy Georgia snow:
100_0415.jpg

Hey look!! Its that white stuff that falls down from the sky when its really cold!!!

Poor poor stc... never been to the snow.. cept once, but it was just ice that was snowlike..

BLASPHEMY!!!

actually the only reason im not on TS is because of a girl...=D

retribution will come when you least expect it.. like in the shower? Im not expecting retribution in the shower.. well.. now i am but..

I should probably watch my back at Dragon*Con...so many opportunities for revenge.

Oooo...like during the RPG sessions. Except it wasn't Ishy's character that ordered a celestial cheetah to eat my summoned celestial eagle...

There's an easy way to watch your back, some sunglasses have tiny mirrors in the corners to see behind you.

I am so confused on to where this thread is going? Anyways...

Chris the Nimble is watching you!!!:eek: This is the look a ranger gives you when Burning arrow and apply poison are about to be shot at you.
n135001211_30340558_3801.jpg

Back