Game sales

SkyDrift for $4.99

We picked up two copies of SkyDrift yesterday, and we're having a blast! Would love to see more people playing this game. If you ever liked Hydro Thunder, you will love this game. Highly recommended, and at $5, it's a steal!

http://getgamesgo.com/product/skydrift

P.S. You activate the game via Steam.

I played a demo for SkyDrift on the PS3 and liked it. It's the sort of game that I'd love to play with other people, but might have a hard time finding others to play with (much like Altitude, another excellent arcade-y flight combat game).

I played a demo for SkyDrift on the PS3 and liked it. It's the sort of game that I'd love to play with other people, but might have a hard time finding others to play with (much like Altitude, another excellent arcade-y flight combat game).

That's why we need more people to buy the game. :)

The nice thing about this game is that it fires up quick and getting into a multiplayer game takes very little time.

Admittedly there are not many people playing online, but it is fun even with just two people.

ps3 pixeljunk stuff was $1....
Yep! I picked up the PixelJunk $2 bundle, which includes PixelJunk Eden (but not the DLC), PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap, and PixelJunk Monsters. Good stuff. If PSN had excellent sales like this more often, I'd have purchased many, many more PSN games.

Jamestown is on sale for $3.39 and Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot (DLC) is on sale for $1.01.

If you've been around the forums for a while, you know that I <3 this game--and with good reason. It's a fantastic game with brilliant design and a gradual yet challenging difficulty curve. I typically don't care for games in the bullet hell sub-genre, but I've really enjoyed Jamestown.

EDIT: Just bought another copy of Jamestown with DLC and stashed it in my Steam inventory for future trade or gift. Counting Humble Indie Bundle #4, this is my third copy of Jamestown. Such an awesome game.

Last edited:
SkyDrift ($4.99) and all of the DLC (starting at $1.49) is on sale for 50% off at GreenManGaming.

If you buy the game, I highly recommend you pick up the Gladiator Multiplayer DLC. Adds death-match arenas to the game.

We picked up two copies of this game (and the Gladiator DLC), and have been having a blast with it both on and off-line. Admittedly, there are not a lot of people playing online, but enough to find players pretty regularly. If you do pick up a copy, be sure to add me to your friends list, as we are always looking for more players.

Steam Summer Sale is on.

But you all probably already knew that.

Saw that Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition is on sale for $9.99 through Amazon's digital service.

I'm one of those people who still likes 3rd Strike more, but AE can still be a good time, so I thought I'd share. (And, so far as I can tell, it doesn't seem like there's going to be another major paid update to the game, so you may not find yourself getting punked by Cashcom putting out a new version in five months.)

...anyone wanna buy me a copy? <3

Jesting plea aside, in the unlikely event that the game is still available at this price once I get some Amazon cash in two weeks-ish, I'll be picking it up. But I feel like I've picked up a Tek habit (a good habit, I'd say), and I won't buy it at more than $10 now that I've seen it for that price on two different occasions, so, if it ain't that price, I'll hold out. haha

Last edited:
But I feel like I've picked up a Tek habit (a good habit, I'd say), and I won't buy it at more than $10 now that I've seen it for that price on two different occasions, so, if it ain't that price, I'll hold out. haha
Good man. The PC games market is flooded with great games and most of us have enough great titles we haven't played through yet to hold us over until the price drops lower or at least to the same point as before.

Guild Wars 2 47.99 on Newegg weekend deal with promo code. Page here.

It's odd I don't normally look for or post sales but I've run into three sales relevant to the forums in a row now. Although two were on Newegg so maybe I noticed the second because I saw the first? Newegg could have also planed the first sale to get people to pre-order Guild Wars 2 at a higher price because they knew they were going to do a better sale shortly thereafter?

Last edited:
Back