Game sales

Gots my copy of Torchlight. Downloading from Gog is always a little difficult because it is always many months between downloads, and my rusty, geezerish memory has to dredge up password, and figure out how to do it every time. A 10 min intro spin puts in me in mind of Sacred or D2.

Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword is on sale at Steam. Does anyone know if this game is worth it at $4.99?

Been meaning to pick up FTL for a while now.

I just scooped up an Amazon Digital copy of Mirror's Edge and its DLC for trading material. I already have both items on my Xbox, but I figured it'd be a good item for trade (I seriously love the game, and picking it up allowed me to use an Amazon Digital credit that had just been sitting on my account for such an occasion). Would anyone be interested in hooking me up with a copy of FTL in exchange my Mirror's Edge+DLC? :D

Natural Selection 2 is on sale for 66% off ($8.49 total) on Steam this weekend.

If you can find 3 others interested in picking up the game, you can buy the 4-pack for $25.49, which comes out to $6.38 per copy.

Joshinator has been working on getting the unofficial NS2 server up and running and we hope to have it ready for next week's NS2 Thursday game night!
Source: NS2 on sale for $8.49 through July 1, 2013

Today's Steam daily deal is Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for $7.49. If 4 people were to split a 4-pack, that would come to $5.63 per copy.

EDIT: If anyone picks up SSFIVAE PC, please let me know! I have a PS3 FightStick that works quite well on my PC (thanks to a $10 USB PCI card) and I'm up for sparring with other CGA community members. :D

Last edited:
Left 4 Dead 2 is free to play this weekend (until Sunday, July 8 at 12 p.m. Central) on Steam! It's also 75% off, which brings the price down to $5. If you were to split a 4-pack, it would only cost $3.75 per copy.

EDIT: If any new players download L4D2 for the free weekend, please take a minute to post in Tribe of Judah's Left 4 Dead Chapter Forum so we can help teach you the game. :)

Last edited:
Dungeons of Dredmor is on sale in Steam for $1.24 or $2.49 for the game and its DLC. Super good deal. However! I'd like to point you to the official website that currently has it up for sale at those same prices. When you purchase from them, you get both a DRM-free version and a Steam key, and you're buying straight from the dev. So, here are some links!

Core game for $1.24

Complete version for $2.49

Rochard is $1.99 on Steam today; the Hard Times DLC is $0.39. Rochard is a great game and one of the few that I've seen all the way to the end (and finished the DLC) in the last year. The game is a STEAL at that price.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed is $4.99 on Steam today as well. S&ASRT is about as close as we'll ever get to Mario Kart on the PC. Five bucks is a great price, even if I'm not overly fond of the water vehicle handling. I bought the game for $7.49 during the summer Steam sale and I don't regret it (well, my passionate frugality makes me wish I'd waited until it was on sale for $5, but I feel I've definitely gotten $2.49 worth out of the game up until now :)).

Guacamelee is 50% for $7.49 on Steam today.

It's currently the #1 item on my wish list, but the Steam sales (fall and winter) are right around the corner and I'm planning on starting Bastion soon (after buying it I don't know how long ago).

Dat backlog.

But I wanted to highlight this deal because Guacamelee looks like an amazing game!

Saw that earlier. Super tempted. Then I went through the same process you just did. haha

Back