Game sales

Portal 2 and the original Portal are on sale as well this weekend until 10am PST this morning. Portal 2 has a new co-op play option that I'm interested in finding a partner for. If you haven't played either of these then pick them both up, you are in for a BIG treat!
-- Jaglor

Exceptional deal on highly exceptional games. My opinion on Batman is typically somewhere between indifferent and dislike, but those games are really good.
I love the comic book genre and enjoyed my play-through of Arkham Asylum. However, it doesn't retain much replay value (something my brother tried to warn me about but I didn't listen).

Just found out Recettear is 75% off on Steam until 1000 PDT today the 11th.

edit: Despite being on a tight budget, due to old reviews in the forum I decided to blow the 4.99. It had better be worth it.

edit: WHAT???? No mouse controls, just keyboard!!!!!!!!!!! Oy Vey!!!!!!!!! Clunky.

Last edited:

edit: Despite being on a tight budget, due to old reviews in the forum I decided to blow the 4.99. It had better be worth it.

edit: WHAT???? No mouse controls, just keyboard!!!!!!!!!!! Oy Vey!!!!!!!!! Clunky.
I prefer "console-y." :p

Was actually gonna boot the game up again myself the other day. I love it. Dungeon crawling + shop running + Natsume vibe = total win for me. :D I think it definitely falls into that broad category of niche gaming, and could see why others wouldn't like it or some of its design directions, but I'm a fan.

In fact, I'm gonna go revel in my enjoyment of the game now. :)

Last edited:

Game is a lot of fun to sit back in your chair and play with a controller.

Unfortunate. I imagine that would help your enjoyment. All the same, I hope the game does grow on you. I'm quite attached to it, yes, but I'd feel sad if you felt it was a bad purchase. Bad purchases are never fun, especially when on tight budgets.

Don't feel like a bad purchase, just a little dismayed and uneasy about the huge learning curve, and muscle retraining necessary to play it well. It doesn't help that today I have little time to play a new game.

Don't feel like a bad purchase, just a little dismayed and uneasy about the huge learning curve, and muscle retraining necessary to play it well. It doesn't help that today I have little time to play a new game.
Logitech F710 ftw.

Or, if you're a little more ambitious, PlayStation 3 controller + Bluetooth adapter + MotioninJoy ftw.

(I use both on my desktop PC for gamepad games. Not at the same time, of course.)

Back