Game sales

Sick deal. Woulda bought in on TSW at that price. Woulda bought Sleeping Dogs at that price, too... but I'm not complaining about my good luck on getting it cheaper, though. haha Borderlands 2 at that price is solid, but I already have it. :D

I'll have to watch GMG in the future. Thanks for bringin' it up!

Sleeping Dogs: It's like Yakuza 3 (in that the environment is incredibly detailed and it's a brawler RPG) but with a barrage of F-bombs in the first 15 minutes of dialogue, no karaoke mini-game (that I know of), no Kazuma Kiryu (a.k.a. the Japanese John Wayne), and no slamming Daruma dolls over the heads of your opponents and slapping them in the face repeatedly.

Played the demo. Impressed by the art and level design. Couldn't stand the profanity. Didn't like the characters enough to even try.

Last edited:
Natural Selection 2 is on sale for $10 again!

It's even cheaper if you split a 4-pack with your friends!

In related news, Tribe of Judah now has a Natural Selection 2 and an unofficial (meaning we don't pay money for it; Hescominsoon is generously hosting the server for free) ToJ NS2 server. Drop by the ToJ NS2 Chapter Forum and join us in-game if you pick up the game!

Last edited:
Gateways is on sale for $1.69. Gateways was developed by the same team behind Shuggy's Adventure, another delightful indie gem that plays like a love letter to old school platformers. At less than $2, this purchase is a no-brainer.

You piqued my interest with the $10 sale price then threw it over a cliff with "Origin."

No sale. :(

EDIT: But thank you for posting nevertheless! I know there are probably a few in our community that don't mind Origin.
This is a little late as they already increased the price while I was entering my billing information... but they gave you the game code so you could download it from TSW's website without using the Origin client. (Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like it.)

This is a little late as they already increased the price while I was entering my billing information... but they gave you the game code so you could download it from TSW's website without using the Origin client. (Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like it.)
No worries. Between TF2, GW2, and NS2, I don't have much (if any) gaming time left. I was only interested in TSW because of all the buzz among ToJ members.

No worries. Between TF2, GW2, and NS2, I don't have much (if any) gaming time left. I was only interested in TSW because of all the buzz among ToJ members.

Well I'm miffed right now. I decided to buy it because of the buzz too here and in other places. I can't really justify $30, but I can talk my CFO (my wife) into $10. Then they pull the bait and switch on me.:mad:

Oooh. A good deal indeed. But not as good of a deal as $100 for a four-person family pack of Xbox Live Gold for a year. ^_^ But, for those who have not the means/reason to split a family pack, $35 is nigh impossible to beat. :D

Oooh. A good deal indeed. But not as good of a deal as $100 for a four-person family pack of Xbox Live Gold for a year. ^_^ But, for those who have not the means/reason to split a family pack, $35 is nigh impossible to beat. :D

Agreed. One word of caution though, if you are looking at splitting a family pack with others besides family.. The parent account has control of pretty much everything, and the child accounts need to have "permission" to pretty much do anything. To get permission, one would need to give the username and password of the parent account. I am sharing one with my father, brother, and best friend, and to do something as small as activate Netflix, I needed to enter my fathers username and password...

Oooh. Thanks for posting that. I'm just about to pay for my third year on the family plan, so the restriction is no news to me, but I forgot to bring it up for anyone interested. That restriction could be really unfavorable for some folks. I don't mind it so much (I share with my two siblings and an e-bro who just uses a second account for purchases), but others could.

$7.49 Pint-sized strategy pack on Amazon, DRM: STEAM (lots of value in this one!)

Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Majesty Gold - HD
Majesty 2 Collection
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Faith
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Albion
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack

To add to Sklurbs post

Amazon has a few PC Digital Download Paradox Game Bundles on Sale. Thanks xanchui

1. Pint Sized Paradox Package $7.49

• Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Majesty Gold - HD
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Faith
  • Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Albion
  • Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
  • Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
2. Plentiful Paradox Package $9.99

• Crusader Kings II