Get to Know the Guildies Thread

Name: Beth
Other info: Single mom of a 15 year old boy and 10 year old daughter, mortgage underwriter, avid gamer
Home: Dallas/Ft Worth TX
In-Game guild: WWJD

PvE/PvP preferences: Unsure, back in GW for the first time in several years and I enjoy both PVP and PVE content
Primary Character: Kienera Windstrider

Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Name: Nathan
Other Info: Home schooled, Planning on being an engineer, I absolutely love music (playing and listening)

Home Town: Fruitland Idaho

In Game Character: I Will Step On You

Mainly PVE

Name: Jeffrey
Other Info: Studying Music at university starting this year. Primarily a composer, but also involved in the local church worship group as a guitarist/drummer/pianist.
Home: Scotland
In-Game guild: WWJD
Position: Member
PvE/PvP preferences: Both
Primary Character: J Zw (often in PvP as Random Weird Dude)
Protector of Tyria

PvE Goals: Guardian of Tyria + Any legendary title
PvP Goals: Rank 3 Hero and Gladiator

Strengths: Strategist as well as being extremely adaptive and creative, which makes me a formidable Mesmer in PvP. Enjoy teaching others who are willing to learn as well as being open to new ideas.

Weaknesses: Occasionally fall to carelessness, sometimes over-obssessed with extensive preparation.

A Scot, cool, haven't played with a lot of Brits and Scots for a while, although there is Gloria. Used to belong to a Euro guild that had a lot from the U.K. Welcome.

Name: Aaron
Other Info: College undergraduate studying Psychology and Philosophy.
Home: Washington
IGN: Divine Shinkou (R/)
IGG: SoE

PvE/PvP preferences: Mostly PvE, though I just played my first PvP game about a month ago and now have had lots of fun in RA, FA, and JQ.

PvE Goals: Rack up as many HoM points as I can before GW2 is released.
PvP Goals: Just for fun :)

Name: Stephen

Occupation: I sort-of retired early to take care of my wife who became disabled. (2 back surgeries & yucky cancer) Praise the Lord! = no cancer since late 2006. (Health, Safety, & Environmental Mgr)

Other info: Married, 3 (2-step) sons, 1 (step) Daughter; several grands :)

Home: Diamond Springs, CA (lived is Eleuthera Bahamas, Gainesville, FL, Friendswood, TX, & near Hartford, CT)

In-Game guild: KoTC (SWTOR) Played many others, Been a member to GM. Both my wife & I enjoy helping others where we can.

PvE/PvP preferences: both, but PvE is my love.

Primary Character: Bick, Klaatu (GW2 & SWTOR) Have others for use in crafting in the games I have played & am playing.

Game Goals: MMOS: Continue with SWTOR until sub ends & Play GW2.

Dark Age of Camelot was both my Wife (Biblica -in-game name) & myself, first MMORPG, Our sons got us playing in 1999.

We look fwd in playing with you as we can.

Name: Darryl
Live in NC play with my son a bunch Itisfinished.
Born again, Bible believing, Altar raised, saved child of the living God.
Played: have played many mmo's still trying to find the perfect match for me...

Last edited:
Name: Darryl
Live in NC play with my son a bunch Itisfinished.
Born again, Bible believing, Altar raised, saved child of the living God.
Played: have played many mmo's still trying to find the perfect match for me...

Name: Dalton
Info: Calvary's son ^/Saved by Grace and also Called to Preach! :)
Played: WoW, Runes of Magic, SWTOR, and Aion

Hey guys - welcome to CGA. I look forward to seeing you in game and in the forums.

Name: Eric AKA Fuzzy
Hometown: Houston TX
Other info: Married to my most awesome wife and loved by my daughter. Love to plays games and hang out with brothers and sisters in the Lord
In-Game guild: SOE
Position: member
Character Names: Shamgar sonof anath
PvE/PvP preferences: All pve
PvE Goals: Play and play some more
PvP Goals: hang out by the portal and cry for help

Thanks for letting me join such a cool group of people!

Name: Seth
Other info: I'm home schooled, in boyscouts(about to become an eagle) also sound/media guy for my church/youth group
Last guild: Was with Knights of the Cross with Calvary, Rockofages, Klaatu and a few others that have come here :)
In game Guild: i guess i'm with yall :)
Pvp: Owning and having a good time
Pve: Pve is fun and hope to kill dragons and whatever else with yall

Name: Seth
Other info: I'm home schooled, in boyscouts(about to become an eagle) also sound/media guy for my church/youth group
Last guild: Was with Knights of the Cross with Calvary, Rockofages, Klaatu and a few others that have come here :)
In game Guild: i guess i'm with yall :)
Pvp: Owning and having a good time
Pve: Pve is fun and hope to kill dragons and whatever else with yall

Woot, glad to have you! I didnt know you were 17... o_O I am as well...heh :p Guess we never covered that way back when. Look forward to playing and fellowshipping with you in about 16 days :p

Back