i'm on fire!!!

Fragboy, I apologise for questioning your faith. I disagree, but I am sorry for trying to remove it. If that is how you feel, you are welcome to it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Sep. 06 2004,12:46)]Faith fixes alot of things, I've seen people who have never walked get up an walk because of faith.  I've seen the blind see and the deaf here.

And, people here have not been using the "faith crutch" as much as you think, nor as much as you have been using it as a weapon against those who include faith in their answers.
You are right, a lot of good things come from having faith. But people do use faith as a sheild quite often. This is no surprise--everyone does it. Belief preservation. Those with faith are just more well equiped to do it, unfortunately. And that can lead to not so great things.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Sep. 06 2004,12:46)]Faith fixes alot of things, I've seen people who have never walked get up an walk because of faith.  I've seen the blind see and the deaf here.

And, people here have not been using the "faith crutch" as much as you think, nor as much as you have been using it as a weapon against those who include faith in their answers.
For every person you see receive a miracle based on faith, how many people die or suffer horrible tragedies while clinging to that very same faith? I know, I know, God works in mysterious ways, who am I to question him?

We see tragedy every day, Jesus didn't say that our lives would be perfect after accepting Jesus as our savior. Rather, that when the sin and evil attack as, he said we can take refuge in him and be at peace with the knowledge that he will make all things anew, and right and perfect.

god gives me peace even when i am REEALLLLLY angry. i just ask 3 minutes later of steam pouring out my head. whew. *other person still yelling*
rock.gif
what? y r u so angry? lol that ACTUALLY happens 2 me. me =
laugh.gif
devil =
mad.gif
me = ha devil = well i KILL U!!!! lol

Back