Information for the List of Christian MMO guilds.

Hello. Here is our guilds Info

Guild Name: Knights of Grace
Game; WoW
Server: Darkspear
Time Zone: Mountian
Server Type: PVP
Faction: Alliance
Guild Site: http://knightsofgrace.guildlaunch.com

We are a new guild on a server with no known Christian Guilds! If you play on this server we would love to have you join our ranks! The leaders of the guild are Christians, but we allow anyone to join. You can look for GorgieJr. or Longswordd, or goto our website! Thanks

Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick
Game: SWTOR
Server Name: Krayiss Obelisk
Time Zone: Eastern
Type: PvE
Faction: Republic
Guild Website: www.thefishandbreadtrick.com

Guild founder: Ormaculous (founder of the WoW based guild) and Joab (founder of the SWTOR branch)

Gil'diya of Poryadok (guildmaster; Rai)
SWTOR
Sword of Ajunta Pal (PvP) East Coast
fastion- Sith (imperials)

Guild Name: Zion Fleet
Game: Star Trek Online (STO)
Server Name: US Federation and Klingon
Time Zone: Basically PST and EST or D) all the above
Type: PVE and Special Task Force
Faction: Both Federation and Klingon
Fleet website: www.zionfleet.com
Fleet Leader and game handle: Sandman@777Sandman or @777Sandman
TeamSpeak 3 server available upon request

Could you please add Called to the Light to the SWTOR guilds?
It is a Republic Guild on the Vrook Lamar server, RP-PVE, US Eastern. The Guildmaster in game is Baric. Applicants should send me a PM or post in the Application thread om the guild forums. The Guild web site is at http://calledtothelight.com. Thanks.

Please Remove The Adopted

Hi my name is Charles and I am posting to ask that you remove The Adopted (US Thunderhorn) from the WoW Guild list. The Guild is no longer in existence.

Thank you for the time and engery you devote to maining these Guild lists, they are a true blessing to all of us who enjoy playing these games with fellow believers.

Grateful
Charles

Neirai,

I'd like to add my guild to the master list:

Society of Crafters
World of Warcraft
Thorium Brotherhood, Eastern Time Zone, PvE
Horde
no website or voice communications yet

at this time, there's no profession of faith requirement, but it would be nice to know where members are coming from

the general focus of the guild is to help others increase in their trade skills (the other definition of profession). If a raid is required to get mats, then we'll find a way to run it.

Right now the guild only has 2 players in it, but we're pretty solid ones.

Thanks to any who consider joining.

EQ2 Order of Aslan

Guild Name: Order of Aslan
Game: Everquest 2
Server Name, Time Zone, and Type (where applicable): Antonia Bayle
Faction (where applicable): neutral
Guild Website (where applicable): www.narnians.guildportal.com

We come from all circles of society, and some of us happen to enjoy fantasy, and even love gaming. We are a Christian guild with the purpose of being a haven for our members. C.S Lewis proved that anything can be used for the power of good and love, even our imagination. Sometimes it's okay to just relax and entertain ourselves, be ourselves, and rest from the constant demands of life and even religion. Jesus often took his disciples to retreat and rest, and that is the goal of this guild, to be a place to retreat and refresh with others who believe the same things. In a sense this guild is like a ministry to Christians, but I use that word with hesitation as for some denominations that word can mean different things. My definition is that this is not a place where you have to be on your toes, put on a pretend happy face, constantly talk religion, or force yourself into a mold of religious culture. This is a place of friendship, to be yourself, to enjoy yourself.

That being said, I do need to emphasize what this place is NOT:
We are not a tool of evangelism, we are not here to force our views on the rest of the gaming community. We are not a forum for debate or forcing others of different Christian denominations to believe your own interpretation of the Bible. We are also not here to condemn other Christians for not being up to par on your standards of what it is to be holy or Christian. We are here to love. Jesus said we will be known by our love, and love is not pushy. Let love be it's own voice, that is the most powerful tool for change and light in this world. We are here to put aside denominational differences and be united in this one thing, that we believe in Jesus and that we are brothers and sisters of each other in God's family. We are allies, we are knights, we are the Order of Aslan.

Everquest 2 is Free to Play, visit our site at www.narnians.guildportal.com, or contact Lucyana in game.

Hammer of the Light

Guild Name: Hammer of the Light
Game: World of Warcraft
Server Name, Time Zone, and Type: Emerald Dream, CT, RP-PVP
Guild Website: http://hotled.guildportal.com

Hammer of the Light is a Christian led, FAMILY SAFE guild. Eodred is my main and the Guild Leader. Our fellowship is built on the four pillars of honor, valor, benevolence, and reverence. Alts and Rpers welcome!

Last edited:
Hi, Neirai, below is info regarding Forgiven on WoW, Uldaman-US:

Game: World of Warcraft
Guild: Forgiven
Site: http://forgiven.guildlaunch.com
Focus: Progression raiding

Notes: We're a small guild at the moment, sharing TeamSpeak with The Narrow Path (Horde) from Thunderhorn-US. We do allow non-Christians to join, but they must abide and respect our rules and beliefs. No age requirement to join; feel free to bring the whole family. We're light-hearted and social, always recruiting, with end-game progression in mind. Founded March 22, 2011 by Guildmaster Amazone (nickname Rom). If you need a CGA contact, message Ryuki in-game, or PM me (Ryooshi) here on the forums--I'm one and the same, as well as an officer of Forgiven. We'd be blessed to have you as a part of our guild!

Name: servants of Zion
Game: world of warcraft
Faction: Horde

I just created this guild yesterday so we are only 6 members strong. I've played wow since before the first max raid have recently rededicated my life to Christ. I feel God pulling me in ministry somewhere, so I'm also also going for a bachlors in ministry via oru. So if youre looking for a christian, horde guild or just want to help kick things off, message or mail me in game to Sycari.

Knights of The Cross on WoW Server Drak'Thul

Hello:

I am updating the information for Knights of the Cross on the WoW server Shandris. We have moved to Drak'Thul and are now alliance. The GM is now Baata. We are a conservative Christian Guild. We are leveling through MoP right now but have toons of all levels. We are 100% family friendly at alll times. The guild is operated with Christian beliefs and values.

I am in the procress of building a website but we have a facebook page it is https://www.facebook.com/KnightsOfTheCrossOnDrakThul

Please check us out we would be honored to have you play WoW with us. :D

Keith
aka Baata

Hey, don't know if you know about the guild I joined. Its a Guild Wars 2 Guild in the Sanctum Rall Server, if I spelled that correctly.

Game: Guild Wars 2

Name: Saints of Lions Arch

Server: Sanctum Rall

Site: sola.enjin.com

I think thats all the info you would need. They don't require you to be christian, but the guild's values are based on Judeo-Christian views. The Guild Leader In-game is variable01. :)

Peacekeepers of Rall
Guild Wars 2
Sanctum of Rall, CST, casual gameplay guild
http://shalom.guildlaunch.com

The Seraphim
Mechwarrior Online
CST, Casual Gameplay
http://www.seekHim.com

I am the site admin for both sites ... we currently have 8 MechWarriors and 5 Peacekeepers for Guild Wars 2. We allow all ages to join and we are open to non-believers as long as they uphold our moral code (we want opportunities for ministry and soul-winning through the connections we make. We have a TeamSpeak 3 server that we share between the two sites and access to the TeamSpeak server is password protected ... non-members cannot join TeamSpeak without approval. I would be happy to serve as the contact person for both sites.

Last edited:
Back