Information for the List of Christian MMO guilds.

US Central PVE
Thunderhorn [Alliance]: By His Stripes -- Guild Master: Rhodryy

This is Rhodryy here to update the info for By His Stripes; The new GM is Hyndruin, I stepped down in 2012 for health reasons.

Also, I have returned to WoW and started a new Horde guild;

US Central PVE
Thunderhorn [Horde]: Revelations -- Guild Master: Twobitz

Please add my guild to the Christian led but no requirement of Christianity to join. Just my personal belief but if we were to only invite Christians to church we would never reach the lost.

Thanks for updating this info.

Hello everyone! Manager, would you please add my guild to the list of guilds run by Christians?

Guild Name: Order of the True Light
Game: World of Warcraft
Server Name, Time Zone, and Type: Moon Guard, CST time zone, RP server
Faction: Both Alliance and Horde
Guild Website: orderofthetruelight.shivtr.com

Hello! Just stopping by to update the WoW Horde guild The Fish and Bread Trick. We're pretty quiet right now, but we're looking to go full-force once Warlords of Draenor drops in November. Our fellowship has always been Christ-centered and focused on fun in the game.

Please update when you get a chance!

Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick
Server stuff: Ghostlands (US-PvE), Central US Time
Guild Website: http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com

Our website on the list is currently not correct, just wanted to point that out. Thanks so much for keeping this list available!

P.S. This is Junataro, the guild leader of TF&BT. :cool:

Guild Name: Order of the True Light
Server Name: Moon Guard
Time Zone: CST
Server Type (where applicable): RP
Faction (where applicable): Alliance and Horde
Guild Website (where applicable): http://orderofthetruelight.shivtr.com/
Blurb: "The Order of the True Light is a small Christian family-style roleplay/total content guild. We play as a tiny chivalric order who embrace true religion in Azeroth. "God is light; in him there is no darkness at all." I John 1:5 We emphasize holy conduct in battle--staying flagged for PvP at all times but only attacking if first attacked. We do instanced PvP, some raiding, and some roleplaying. We have a guild on both sides of the faction line, so that we can embrace any race as a brother in arms."

This thread hasn't been active or led to updating in well over a year. :(
Kindof a big deal since this directly implements the vision of CGA.

Last edited:
Given that you're specializing in Star Citizen, I would also post in the New Games section. Creating a standalone thread in CGA general is probably more than fine and will help get attention, too.

Nice to see some Star Citizen love. Someday, I'll have to get in on that, too.

Thank you for the information! :)

Star Citizen is quite a bit of fun but no where near what it will be once it goes live.. Hope to see you in the Verse :)

TW

I know I'm late, but just in case you're still updating the list:
  • Guild Name = Lights in the Darkness
  • Game = Lord of the Rings Online
  • Server Name, Time Zone, and Type = Gladden, US
  • Faction = Free People (normal game)
This is the best guild/kinship I've ever been in, so give it a shot if you're looking for one!

Lorim

I have a guild on WoW that is Christian.
Guild name: Saved by Grace
Server: Dalaran -PVE
Faction: Horde

Back