Introductions

Hey, so glad to find Christians on MMO's and 360 games. I play Rift, WoW, CoD: Black Ops, and various other 360 and Kinect games. :D

Salutations!

Hello,

Wanted to take this time to say hi and tell everyone a bit about me. First off happy to say I found your group, I think most folks would agree the gaming community can be challenging to find where you fit.

Recently my neice talked me into going back to WOW and that experience led me to put some time and effort into looking for folks whom exhibit my philisophy and ethos as I start the new game of Rift and that search led me here!

Now about me, I am 45 a father of 2 girls and happily married for the past 23 years to the love of my life who is absolutely my better angel and the best thing that ever happend to me!

Am an ex Army Airborne Infantry grunt of 13 years and am currently a logistics exec.

I look forward to looking over the forums and getting to know folks over time.

Best Regards
Frank

=D

Hey I'm glad I found this site! I am trying to get a Christian clan going on all consoles...Am I allowed to post my website on this forum or is against the rules? (For my clan)

Hey I'm glad I found this site! I am trying to get a Christian clan going on all consoles...Am I allowed to post my website on this forum or is against the rules? (For my clan)

Been a long time coming but glad to be a member! Thanks for the incredible support!
/bump for newly approved posts

Sorry for the lag in approving posts, Sword and VMIhatrick. And welcome to the forums!

And Sword - It depends on the web site, but if it's a site for a Christian clan or gaming group, it's not only allowed but also encouraged. :)

Hey!

Hi everyone. I'm glad to be a part of something like this. I honestly can't remember how I even found you guys...I wasn't even looking. (I had been praying for Christians to play online with though so I guess there's my answer! ha.)
Currently playing:
FFXIV - Character Name: "Ravekn Deadphoenix"
Blessings!

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."
~St. John

Hey guys!

Hey guys! Long time no see! Haha...I was (or am) target56 but I lost my password.:mad: lol. I hope that we can all be like iron sharpening iron. And like clay in the Poter's hands. I am a Christian and not ashamed of it. Jesus is the LORD!

Bascom Intro

Hi, My name is Bascom. I play several games, the game and my status, as of joining the forums, is below:
Guildwars: Officer with WWJD Guild. Lead Bible Studies.
MineCraft: ToJ people are trying to marry me ?!
League of Legends: Primary Amumu and Fiddlesticks. Mid-Low leveled summoner.

Hi, My name is Bascom. I play several games, the game and my status, as of joining the forums, is below:
Guildwars: Officer with WWJD Guild. Lead Bible Studies.
MineCraft: ToJ people are trying to marry me ?!
League of Legends: Primary Amumu and Fiddlesticks. Mid-Low leveled summoner.

Welcome Bass, I have played with ya a few times in LoL.

brutus007,
I play SC2 and LoL:)

Welcome Brutus! I hope to see ya in LoL soon!

Hello, I am Kyann, some of my friend recommended that I should join, I'm really creepy and weird, nice to meet you guys!

I'm a Christian, and love playing Minecraft and other games of that type, I tend to be afraid to talk to people sometimes, but it will probably be easier on me with the people here.

Sorry, I'm not really used to this. xD

Back