Introductions

Hey guys! Always great to meet and see Christians in games. I have question, I looking for an active WoW. I am currently with the Saints on Mugthol, but the guild died. There is almost 0 activity in the WoW chapter. I would like to come bakc and play wow, but I do not want to waste my money unless I can get in with an active guild and see content. It just wont be worth it for me. So the question is, What christian guilds would be out there, that are active in WoW?

I'm currently playing DCUO...
I like you already. DCUO is the one MMO I keep coming back to. So much fun.

Anyway! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here! ^_^

Oops! And a proper welcome to Hosanna16, too! Having interacted with you elsewhere on the forum, I guess I forgot to respond to you here. Welcome to the 'Alliance!

Hello all, I'm new here. I have some friends that play GW and GW2. They wanted me to join them and so I registered here. Looks like a great place and I can't wait to get to know you more and have some fun playing games. I also play Minecraft, Skyrim, SW:TOR, Borderlands and any other game I can really get my hands on! See you around.

Hello all, I decided to join this community since I am trying to be well connected with other Christian gamers. I am a member of Saints3G if it means anything, and I go by the same screen name. I mostly play LOTRO, although some SWG Emu and GW2 as well. Whether we eat, drink, or whatever we do we must do it all for God's glory and that includes gaming.

Hello guys,

I am mostly a league of legends player but I also still play some wow (since I don't go in all that often I am not being picked for raids or other stuff like that) and I would like to start some GW2 but I am still pondering that.

Hey everybody, I just joined. I play on playstation, and Lol. I also play some minecraft once in a while. Glad to see such great community.

Welcomes to Farsider170, rubymaid, and Krakena. Nice to see new faces. Be sure to hit up sub-forums for your respective games of interest. Hope you find what you're looking for here!

First post here. New to the forum. Mostly play FPS. Been getting into Planetside2. Wondering if there was any Christian based squads or people interested in the game? Playing on Connery (west coast server), Indar (mostly) as Vanu. Character is called Bryster.

Take care.

-Bryan
aka Bryster

Hello my name is Bortis I just joined the ToJ to specifically player with fellow Christians in Guild Wars 2 on the LoE guild. I hope I got the info right! I have been gaming since counter strike source half life began. I enjoy gaming, family and most importantly honoring God through my relationship with Jesus Christ. I am looking for a GW2 guild invite my character(s) range from level 80 to 17. Bortis.8105 is my account. I look forward to gaming with you as a fellow LoE!!

Hi all!

I'm Lingenedil, which is Sindarin (AKA Tolkien Elvish) for Clear Sight. I'm a (future) nursing student from Virginia, and I mainly play Guild Wars 2 at the moment. My GW2 account name is Liknvi.1085, and my Steam and Skype are both Lingenedil.

I'm excited to get to know and game with other Christians!

Hey Razz. One more welcome to the forums!

Also, check out the Xbox Live Tribe of Judah subforum. It's not super populated, but we have 360-loving lurkers around here somewhere, so you might find some competition there! :D

Thanks Kendrik. I actually just saw this post. Don't know how I didn't see it earlier. I will definitely check that side out. I am pretty much just looking for more people to play with. Kinda like everyone else, don't appreciate the cussing, poor sportsmanship and also just all the cheating that has been going on lately on BO2.

Hi all!

I'm Lingenedil, which is Sindarin (AKA Tolkien Elvish) for Clear Sight. I'm a (future) nursing student from Virginia, and I mainly play Guild Wars 2 at the moment. My GW2 account name is Liknvi.1085, and my Steam and Skype are both Lingenedil.

I'm excited to get to know and game with other Christians!
Welcome to CGA. I trust you've already found the Legacy of Elijah sub-forum and its enrollment thread, but I'm linking them just in case. Once again, welcome, and I hope you find good times and good people to game with here!

Thanks Kendrik. I actually just saw this post. Don't know how I didn't see it earlier. I will definitely check that side out. I am pretty much just looking for more people to play with. Kinda like everyone else, don't appreciate the cussing, poor sportsmanship and also just all the cheating that has been going on lately on BO2.
Indeedy! I don't play on my Xbox much, but feel free to hit me up, too. ^_^

Hey. New to the site. I'm looking for Christian fellowship and guilds in Allods Online. Feel free to message me or whatnot if you know the game and want to join along or know of a group that would be a good fit. :)

Hey. New to the site. I'm looking for Christian fellowship and guilds in Allods Online. Feel free to message me or whatnot if you know the game and want to join along or know of a group that would be a good fit. :)

Hi there and welcome to the CGA! I am not sure that we have Allods chapter but that does not mean there is not interest!

Don't know much about Allods Online, but I'm sure others around here do. Welcome to the forum!

I am Mordicai...real life name is Steve. Have been a member of ToJ and CGA for some time. I would like to play minecraft with my daughter but dont know how to become whitelisted and where to get the server name. Can someone help me?

Back