Need help and prayer (WARNING: intense)

thinkerseven

Hey All,
I don't know if you remember but a while ago my wife was sick and I asked for prayers. They worked and she got better. However, the enemy has come back and redoubled his efforts on my wife. Let me explain... My wife has been diagnosed with bi-polar for about three weeks. We have been in and out of the ER and prompt cares/doctor offices since then. Lately she has been having really bad panic attacks- she changes her demenor, cries, thinks things she doesnt normally do, gives me bad looks, and more when they are going on, basically she is not herself. Today she was at the doctor and while the doctor was trying to teach her how to relax, she had a pretty server panic attack and so she refuses to try the relaxation again. I am sorry if this is so intense but this is what is happening. As you can probably tell, I am STRESSED out to a level I have not been at before.
I watched the movie Facing the Giants today and part of it spoke to me more than anything and it applies to what is going on with me. In Revelation it says that God open doors no one can close and that He closes doors no one can open... I believe He will open the door to my wife's COMPLETE healing and will close the door on Satan's power over her body. I am still worried but I have hope. I feel like the guy in Facing the Giants movie (main character) right now. I still have hope though. Thanks for your prayers.
Jason

you are in my thoughts and prayers bro. May Gods peace which surpasses all understanding rest upon you and your wife in Jesus' precious name.

Bi-polar disorder is a spirit and in the Name of Jesus, you have authority over unclean spirits. I'm serious about this. My wife was at one time somewhat suicidal and very, very depressed. I threw those spirits out of my house one day after I got tired of them tormenting her. I went to war with them and through Jesus Christ, THEY LOST!

You should observe your wife and see what it is that is effecting her. If it is fear, then tell that spirit of fear that in the Name of Jesus you bind them, then, make them leave in His Name also.

This is not some freaky excorcism stuff, this is run of the mill spiritual warfare. You don't have to cast anything out of your wife, and you can do all these things under your breath. There is no need to make any kind of scene or anything. When my wife used to talk about suicide and cry, I would go into a different room and do my thing. She hasn't been depressed or spoken of suicide in over 3 years. Depression is a spirit, fear is a spirit, there are all kinds of nasty spirits that will effect your life if you let them. Name them and make them go. You can do this.

If it doesn't appear to work in the beginning, keep it up. The devil wants you to think it's not working or that you're not strong enough and that is just not so. I will pray for your strength and I will pray for your wife also. Do not accept this diagnosis. It is spiritual.

We will overcome in the name of Jesus.

I pray in the Name wich is above all Names . In Jesus Name I pray for your Wife,
and we cast out any unclean spirit and Destroy all the attacks against your Wife now in this Moment. with the Power of the Name of Jesus we destroy all the forces of evil over her now. Amen.

Be strong and may God bless you and your wife...

Servant Of The Lord.:p

Bipolar disorder is usually at least partially biochemical and/or genetic, though studies with identical twins have shown that's not the whole story.

My mother, I believe, has a mild case, and has for a long time, so I know that even mild episodes are unsettling; I can't imagine how difficult such major episodes must be. I'll pray for you and your wife, and your extended family.

If your wife's case is this severe, you'll really need spiritual and emotional support as you and your wife find your way through this. Have you considered find a group of other Christians dealing with manic-depressive spouses and family members? Besides getting practical advice, it could be invaluable to have others who understand exactly what you're going through.

i took pyschology and i know bi-polar isnt pretty. but dahcslion is right. in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth you can toss those demons out like last months video games. that is a spirit that doesnt belong in your house. if you arent careful he could bring some friends. so toss out this one. i will pray.
Joey.

I would to encourage you to read a book called "The Triumphant Church" It explains Demonology very well. Another great book is "Victory over the Darkness" by Neil T. Anderson. But people at my church recommend the Triumphant Church.

Let me share a personal story with you.

My Brother is about 17 years old now. He lost his faith in Christ when I went to college my first year. I'm now in my third year. He practices now Paganism and Witchcraft. Well, one day, he started he going nuts and drove himself to the hospital. My parent’s met him there and he kept telling them "Someone is going to kill me I need to get away!" He was going nuts and his eyes were twitching. Because he practices this junk he has opened himself up to these spirits. Even after all this he still denies Christianity. But by the power of Christ who lives in me (and you) we can cast these spirits out and rebuke them. But this is something he needs to find (my brother). Glory to God though, he has been asking questions about being a Christian and I think slowly the seed is growing that once was growing in him. I hope this helps a little bit my friend. I’m the only Christian in my house right now and it is very hard to share my thoughts with him because my parents don’t fully believe there is only one true God and thinks all our "Faiths lead to heaven" SO I know the stress sort off that you’re in. But I will continue to pray about you. James 4: 7-8 draw near to me and I will draw near to you and the devil will flee from you.

Triumphant Church

Victory Over the Darkness

Understanding first that I do believe in the power of God to heal and also that the enemy enjoys challenging us, I am trying really hard to not start with the Tom Cruise jokes. Even Jesus dealt with different problems differently. Looking for help on all fronts, medically and spiritually, is a wise plan of action.

Jason
I know how hard it is to have your life long dreams of a happy, healthy family turn on it's head and the person that was supposed to shoulder the cares of the world with you not only not able to share the load but to top it all off gets added to it. Just know that your family here is praying for you.

Kel Queen of all Europe

Thank you all for your encouragement... it means so much to me. I read the boards every day as reminder that I have people praying for us. I went to my pastor's office and talked with him today and I was actually able to relax for once. It is amazing what talking to a calm person will do for you (and the Spirit helps ofcourse!). He also listned to what I had to say and explained some of the things that I was doing which were either healthy or unhealthy. Things like trying to shoulder ALL the burden, being on edge 24/7, and more- but basically trying to be Jesus myself with human effort. He said that no one can handle that and he understands why I feel trapped and other emotions. Ugh, I have drawn a blank- a nice feeling because I don't have a million thoughts racing through my head at the moment. I think once God helps me calm down it will pass on to my wife. Your prayers are helping so much- even if the problem isn't going away, I am learning how to deal with it. I will keep you posted.

Hey All,
Thank you for your continued prayer and support. My wife had to be hospitalized today- which I think is a good thing. She is going to get the help she needs now, much faster than she could have otherwise. I just got back from admitting her to the psychiatric ward and I am trying to unwind because I can't come back until visiting hours. My church's assosicate pastor gave a really good sermon this week which prepared me for this to happen. I feel better now because we have help and stuff. I will keep you updated as I find out more.
Jason

Been praying and will continue to.

By the way, I heard a very interesting point the other day-- when Nehemiah rebuilt Jerusalem, he prayed to God for protection. Then, he posted guards. This didn't show a lack of faith; rather, he "did not test the Lord his God." It's one thing if you are called to be healed by supernatural means, but frankly, we have doctors for a reason, and there should be no shame or condemnation for getting your wife the help she needs.

Back