Need help and prayer (WARNING: intense)

YEAH! I was about to suggest WILD AT HEART! I am reading it as well! I am praying for you brother!

Hi all,
My wife is starting a new medicine today and I am praying this one will work- we have limited options because most of them cause weight gain and that would not be healthy for her. She is still hard to deal with but God is helping me change so I can deal with it. I am still reading Wild at Heart and it roxors me lol. I have been discussing it with our marrige counselor too and she suggested that I see someone to talk about the wounds of my past. Today I went to the temp agency that hires for big corporations here and... I FINALLY PASSED THE TEST! It is a huge deal for me because it means I have a chance to get out of retail finally- and possibly work for the same awsome company my wife works for. I about jumped out of my socks when the lady told me I passed the test. Now I just have to wait for them to place me... and trust me when I say almost anything would be better than my current job. This prayer request/thread feels like it is getting closer to being answered! Thanks.
Love Ya

Great to hear, I will continue to pray for the two of you. I pray that God may bless your marriage.

Hey All,
My birthday is coming up in four days and I want nothing more than my wife to feel normal for a little while. I am under so much stress right now and I want things to change. I had to dress my wife this morning and she had a real bad episode last night... It seems like every time I rejoice with God in a prayer answered the devil strikes at my wife. How can I focus on God in all this? I know I need to keep doing the morning walks... but how can I sit by and do nothing? I am just so confused right now... especially on the heals of such a good day yesterday. Please pray that for my birthday my wife would feel normal...
Love ya

I will be praying. Make sure you take time to be alone with God every day, it is one of the best things you can do. Hang in there, Ill be praying.

I hate the devil

Hey All,
Things have been taking a turn for the worse lately and its hard to make it through the day. I have been seeing a therapist and my wife and I have been going to a christian marrige counselor. Anyways, I say this because the first one said I either need to tough on her or separate from her until she gets her act together. The marital counselor said I definitely need to be tough on her- called it tough love. It is very hard for me to do because I am not very assertive with her. I am so lost and confused. I feel robbed of my wife... And the offenders name is satan. Please agree with me in the spirit that things will get better.
love ya

will keep praying for you every night.

and Happy Birthday too.

agreeing with you, and trust me, do what is right for your wife, not necessarily what the counselor say, as proverbs says,

Be as cunning as a serpent, and a gentle as a dove

Back