New forums-wide limit of 100 pages (1,000 posts) per thread

False. I avoid formatting drives if at all possible.

The person below me had doughnuts from a bakery this morning.

False. A store bought bagel with strawberry cream cheese.

The person below me had sushi for lunch recently.

False. "ever" would still be false.

The person below me got credit for over 13 hours of training in less than 3 hours today.

False, but I gave 13 hours of training in less than an hour. :p

The person below me will think the word Yum after I Type the Words "Red Robin"

True. Advertising works. So does their food.

The person below me is not interested in watching the Super Bowl. Maybe the commercials, but not the football...

Tralse. I am indifferent. If it's on, I'll glance at it, if it's not, I really could care less. Shoulda been packers and patriots :p

Person below me is a Tebow fan.

True. I like the stand he has made for his faith. I do not lik ehow people are using that stand to make up movement such as "Tebowing"

The person below me met their spouse in High school.

Trueish... I'm always on standby 24/7. Got an electronic leash that must go everywhere I go.

The person below me forgets to turn their laptop to power save mode when using it without available AC outlets.

False. Don't have a laptop.

The person below me spent $4.50 on coffee within the last 24 hrs.

Last edited:
True. Haven't had the time or desire.

The person below me likes rocking to hair metal!

False. If I listen to metal prefer Heavenly Metal.

The person below has listened to Homer and Jethro.

Perhaps... but it's a bad idea to underestimate monkeys. They may rule the world some day.

...wait. Those're apes.

The person below me has never Superman punched the air (or anything else, for that matter).

False. You can't be alive unless you've superman punched the air or something...

The person below me has at least once executed matrix like fighting maneuvers under water in a pool.

Back